chapter 82

Warning; smut ahead sexual scene

The emperor pauses in surprised and looked at Le Huan who was blushing shyly.

"Are you aware of you are suggesting?" He said

"Yes" he answered

"Your going to give me yourself" the emperor said

"Yes"

"You won't regret it?"

"No"

All of Le Huan's answers where straight and firm with no hesitation the emperor was happy he was finally having his love for himself the emperor sweep him off his feet which surprised Le Huan in return.

The emperor carried him to the bedroom then gently rest him on the bed

"Be careful with me I don't like pain"

The emperor looked at him then smiled softly.

"I understand after all Zhen is all yours and only yours"

Le Huan didn't believe those words after all he was the emperor how could he be his.

The emperor gently kissed him at the neck

"Nrgh"

The emperor gently pulls his clothes pinning him down.

"Zhen will make you feel very good"

The emperor kissed go down and Le Huan let's out small moans his body was so sensitive he the slightest touch made him tingle the emperor when down and saw Na Juan's member he put it in his mouth causing Le Huan to hinge.

"Wai~ah that's ah"

Le Huan could barely say a word the emperor was good he could only moan in pleasure as the emperor sucks his member.

The emperor sucks on Na Juan's member he felt his finger clenched tightly on to his hair meaning his near his climax.

"I'm..... I'm close gwaah"

Le Huan releases inside the emperor's mouth he sit up and looked at Na Juan.

"Spit it out" Le Huan said

The emperor smirked

*gloped*

The emperor open his mouth and showed Na Juan.

"Y-you" Le Huan blushed feeling that he had been wronged

The emperor went up and kissed him pushing his tongue inside Le Huan's mouth playing with his tongue.

"Mrgh"

The kiss was passionate and possessive at the same time it was like the emperor was searching for something that wasn't there soon he let loose allowing Le Huan to breath.

"Are you ready?" He asked gently caressing his cheek

Le Huan nods in return and the emperor gently pushed his member in Le Huan's area.

"Ahh!"

"Are you okay?!" The emperor asked worried

Just how big was the emperor's member Le Huan didn't look but now he was curious since it stung this is coming from a man who gave birth to 3 babies so the emperor must be carrying a monarch down dare.

"Should I pull it out" he asked carefully

"No I just needed time to adjust you can continue now" he reassure the emperor

The emperor gently thrust inside Le Huan Le Huan moaned gently

"You can go harder"

The emperor thrust harder Le Huan still didn't feel this was the right pase so he tried his luck.

"Go hard as you like"

The emperor darkens

"My love you clearly don't know danger but if you want to feel pleasure I won't disappoint"

He made one heavy pounce inside Le Huan which shocked him the emperor continued with more Le Huan moaned out loud from both pain and pleasure his body as hot uncomfortable but this feeling was too amazing he wanted more.

He clawed into the emperor's back as he pounded inside Le Huan.

"Ah Ah Ah"

"Call Zhen by his name" the whispered into his ears

"N-no~ ah this~ ah concubine~ ah dares not" he refuses

The emperor slammed inside him causing Juan to scream out in pleasure and pain.

"Do it my love say my name"

"Z-Zheng Qiao" Le Huan moaned

As if a trigger has been pulled the emperor got harder then pounded harder into Le Huan.

Le Huan felt amazing was it because he was now a gent his body wasn't so heated or sensitive soon both the emperor and Le Huan was at their climax then both released at the same time.

"My love it seems you might get pregnant again" the emperor laughed

"I wont you don't need to worry" Le Huan said

"Good because I don't want to put you through that again" he said

"Aiya since we are finished here-"

"Who said we are finished my love it seems you don't remember our first time let Zhen refresh your memory" the emperor smirked

He quickly turned Le Huan over and pounced inside him from behind.