Chapter 5

Zhou Jingze obviously didn't remember her, and Xu Sui felt a burst of loss from the bottom of his heart. Then he summoned up the courage to say hello.

Zhou Jingze took them generously and directly took them to the small restaurant on the second floor of the canteen to open a small stove. Hu Xixi and Sheng Nanzhou were singing double reeds all the way. Occasionally, Zhou Jingze casually echoed.

Hu Xixi didn't like celery. Sheng Nanzhou insisted on forcing her to eat it. He also put all the bowls in her bowl and asked her, "Do you know why your erha is ugly?"

Sheng Nanzhou waited for Hu Xixi to ask why based on the concept of education. As a result, Hu Xixi ignored him. He could directly educate him because it was picky about food. As a result, Hu Sisi picked out all the celery and said seriously, "Because it looks like you."

"You--" Sheng Nanzhou was so angry that he couldn't say a word.

"Uncle, don't you think so?" Hu Xixi asked Zhou Jingze to comment.

Zhou Jingze turned his head, glanced at Sheng Nanzhou, and held back a bad spirit: "Don't say, it's really similar."

"..." Shengnanzhou.

Xu Sui smiled softly. Sheng Nanzhou was too lazy to pay attention to them. Then he looked at Xu Sui and said, "Sister Xu, I haven't introduced myself just now. My name is Sheng Nanzhou. Xixi's friend is my friend. If you have anything to do in the future, come to me."

"Well, if you have something to do, don't look for Zhou Jingze to cover you?" Hu Xixi demolished his stage mercilessly and looked at another person with a smile, "Uncle, don't you think so?"

Although it was a joke, Xu Sui's heart tightened. She pretended to bow her head to eat inadvertently, and was actually waiting for Zhou Jingze's answer. Zhou Jingze was about to open his mouth when the mobile phone at the table vibrated, and the caller ID was Bai Yuyue.

Zhou Jingze picked up his mobile phone and put it in his ear to listen to the phone. Xu Sui sat opposite him and saw the smooth curvature of his throat. He put his left hand on the table, pulled the soda rings one by one in his hand, and the ice fog stuck to his slender fingertips.

Short words such as "um" and "thing's wrong" shocked my ears. I don't know what was said over there. Zhou Jingze hummed and smiled softly.

Xu Sui sat like needles and felt, but he felt uncomfortable.

"Hist up." Zhou Jingze said.

After hanging up the phone, Sheng Nanzhou teased, "Tsk, Master Zhou is awesome. His girlfriend took the initiative to make ten calls a day, and I didn't see him call back."

"Speaking of which, your girlfriend actually has the same dormitory as me, but she doesn't seem to know my relationship with you. Didn't you tell her?" Hu Sisi said.

"Lazy." Zhou Jingze put down a word.

They were eating in the canteen. On the way, Da Liu, a classmate of Zhou Jingze, came over. Looking at Xu Sui, who was clever and rules, he joked, "I changed my girlfriend so soon. Have you changed your taste?"

Xu Sui was teased a little embarrassed, and this scene happened to fall into Zhou Jingze's eyes.

Da Liu sat next to him. Zhou Jingze smiled on the tip of his left cheek, reached out and lifted it forward to motion him to come over.

Zhou Jingze's slender fingers put on the pull ring. Da Liu bent down with a gossipy expression, and the other hand put it on his neck. With a "click", the pull ring was torn open, and white bubbles poured out, pasting Da Liu's face.