Chapter 6

"Thank you." Xu Sui picked up the water next to him and quickly looked up to drink water to avoid Zhou Jingze's sight. She sipped a few sips of water, and her throat felt a little better.

"Are you sad?" Hu Sisi asked.

"He?" Sheng Nanzhou sneered, turned to approach Zhou Jingze, touched his chest, and pretended, "Shu Huan, you don't have a heart!"

Zhou Jingze was not shocked. He leaned over his ear, spoiled him and said in an angry voice, "Good boy, I'll touch it for you when I go back at night."

Sheng Nanzhou withdrew from him like an electric shock, kept a distance from Zhou Jingze, and scolded, "Don't fucking seduce me. I'm straight!"

"Your Master Zhou doesn't care about breaking up. It's sad to lose him 'Hey'." Sheng Nanzhou said.

"No way, you picked it up and raised it for less than a month, and you took it to the hospital for injections or something. You left so soon?" Hu Sisi said.

"Well," Zhou Jingze replied faintly, saying in a low voice, "White-eyed cat."

After the group finished eating, Zhou Jingze went to the toilet behind the canteen to wash his hands. When he came out, he drew a tissue in his hand and wiped his hands and said, "Let's go."

"BOR-BYE, FAT GIRL, BYE-BYE, SISTER XU." Sheng Nanzhou waved to them with a smile.

Xu Sui nodded. Hu Xixi immediately clenched her fist and scolded, "Worry you big head, who wants to see you?"

After they left, Xu Sui and Hu Xixi walked back to their dormitory side by side. Although they knew about the breakup between Bai Yuyue and Zhou Jingze, they decided to pretend not to know.

Because Bai Yuyue seems to be really sad about being disappointed in love this time.

A new week is coming. It happened to rain the night before. I pushed the door and walked out. The air was filled with the fragrance of grass and the fishy smell of rain immersed in the soil.

Not long after Xu Suigang got on the bus, the weather was changing, and the sun soon came out. The bright Yangguan penetrated the window glass, which was a little dazzling. Xu Sui subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover his eyes.

The interview time of the tutor was made with the other party at four o'clock in the afternoon. Xu Suiyi changed to the bus three times in a row. Because of sweating, her clothes were close to her back. She sat in the car and was almost vomited by the car and pale.

Finally, Xu Sui got out of the bus before four o'clock. She walked into Amber Lane and looked for No. 79 Amber Lane one by one according to the address given by her senior sister.

Not long after getting out of the bus, Xu Sui's nausea was still very serious. She walked slowly. Suddenly, she saw a convenience store not far away, with the name of 711, and a red number 7 in the middle of the store number, surrounded by a green border.

Xu Sui walked over, automatically inducted slowly, and made a "ding" sound.

"Welcome." A lazy voice without emotion sounded.

Xu Sui looked over and turned out to be Zhou Jingze. The boy casually nestled in the chair at the cashier's desk, with dark eyelashes hanging down, looking tired and not waking up.

He bit a cigarette obliquely, his elbows bent, and his muscles were tight. He was playing games with his head down. From the side, the spines of the back neck were obvious, cold and seductive.

Xing was stiff in the same posture for too long. Zhou Jingze raised his hand and rubbed his neck. As soon as he looked up, he saw Xu Sui, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Why are you?"