Chapter 12

On the weekend, Xu Sui went to Sheng's house half an hour in advance to make up for Sheng Yan, because they seemed to have to rehearse. Xu Sui didn't want to wait for everyone because of his own business.

As soon as it came to Shengyanjia's room, Xu Sui announced a bad news: "I had something to do for a while. I didn't play games after the class."

Xiao Curly Hair immediately lay on the table and looked listless: "I haven't played games for a week, just waiting to soar in the world of games with Mr. Xiao Xu."

"Today we had an hour in math class, although there were no games to play," Xu Sui deliberately took a sever and patted him on the shoulder. "We will watch movies for the rest of the hour."

Xiao Curly Hair immediately changed his mind: "Mr. Xu, I can't wait to travel in the world of mathematics."

After Xu Sui gave Xiao Curly a serious math class, Sheng Yanjia immediately cleaned up the desktop, turned on the projector, and asked excitedly, "Teacher, what are we looking at? " Avengers or Lord of the Rings?

"Non't. Let's watch Friends." Xu Sui shook his head with a smile.

As we all know, "Friends" is one of the model movies of learning English training oral English. Sheng Yanjia wants to hit the wall and die on the spot.

After an hour after the film, in addition to the two sets of math papers left by Xu Sui for Sheng Yan, there is also a reflection on Friends.

"routines, all routines, Mr. Xu, you're so bad!" Sheng Yan and accusers said.

Xu Sui looked at the time and said with a smile, "I won't tell you anymore. The bad teacher has left in advance."

Xu Sui packed up her things and hurried downstairs. She trotted all the way out of the living room. As a result, she met Aunt Sheng in the yard who was playing cards in the organizing bureau.

Aunt Sheng wore a water-blue disc buckle to weave a split cheongsam, and wore a wool shawl on the outside. Aunt Sheng was worried about missing a card match. At the sight of Xu Sui, her eyes lit up: "Mr. Xu, come and play cards."

"I have something to do with me." Xu immediately had a hunch that the big event would not happen in time and said in a hurry.

Aunt Sheng came over in three or two steps, stamped her feet, and took her hand: "Ten minutes, ten minutes. Lao Li next door went to the bathroom, so you can help replace her."

"But I'm not very good at it." Xu Sui complained bitterly in his heart.

"It's okay. We'll teach you." Aunt Sheng couldn't help pulling her and pressing the person on the card table.

There was a wooden square table next to a fruit plate, filled with preserved fruits and scraped melon seeds. The sun shone slanting down. Several street visitors sat together and played cards with cheerful laughter and scolding, which were mixed with winning or losing.

Demu lay at Aunt Sheng's feet. Xu Sui took advantage of the interval between trading cards to send a WeChat message to Zhou Jingze: [Well... I may be late, you can rehearse first.]

Less than a minute later, the mobile phone displayed the message of zjz reply: [Where?]

Xu Sui lowered his head and replied to the text message: [I'm still at Aunt Sheng's house, pulling me to play cards, and I'm not very good at it.]

Aunt Sheng was posting cards with sharp eyes. She laughed, "Mr. Xu, don't play with your mobile phone. Even if you send a message to your boyfriend, you should concentrate on my card table."

Xu Sui couldn't laugh or cry, so he had to put his mobile phone aside. Xu Sui only knows a little about playing cards, or watching her uncle's family play cards every year during the Spring Festival and learns some rules, but she is a rookie in playing cards and has no chance of winning.

After playing for ten minutes, Xu Sui found that the cards in her hand were rotten. Aunt Sheng had been full of spring breezes since the beginning. She glanced at her mobile phone quietly.

Zhou Jingze replied two words: [Wait.]

What are you waiting for? Will he help find a rescue, or will he call Aunt Sheng so that she can leave? Xu Sui was speculating in his heart.

Xu Sui finished a game with her clumsy card skills, but Lao Li next door hadn't appeared yet. Everyone was in the fun, so she could only force herself to continue to play bad cards.

In the second round, Xu Sui's cards in her hand were not very good. When she was hesitating whether to break the jar and break it out, a low voice sounded:

"This comes out."

At the same time, there was an extra box of cigarettes and a silver lighter at the table.

Xu Sui suddenly turned around and Zhou Jingze unexpectedly appeared in front of him out of thin air, black jacket, gray trousers, thin lips and straight nose.

"Jingze, why are you here?" Aunt Sheng asked.

"You deducted me here, and I'll come." Zhou Jingze smiled.

Aunt Sheng's eyes turned around the two, and then smiled and said, "Okay, the old rule is that you can't leave until you win two games in three games."

Xu Sui's tone was a little anxious: "Aunt Sheng, we really have something to do and we need to rehearse..."

"It's okay. Soon." Zhou Jingze interrupted her.

In the next time of playing cards, Xu Sui is even worse than before. Because Zhou Jingze stood behind her and bent down from time to time to guide.

His elbow braces were on Xu Sui's right side. The pale cyan blood vessels were obvious, and the black clothes brushed her shoulders. Xu Sui found that his senses were infinitely enlarged. He seemed to have just washed his hair, with a mint fragrance and a little basil bitterness.

Xu Sui's cheeks were hot, his hands with clear joints reached out, and his thumb and forefinger drew a card. He hummed in an angry voice: "What's the point of a daze?"

He accidentally touched Xu Sui's hand at his fingertips, which was very light, like snow. The mole of his tiger mouth repeatedly appeared in front of her. Xu Sui was uncomfortable and breathing was a little short. She pinched the palm of her hand with her nails.

Xu Sui secretly told himself to calm down, pretend not to care, and never reveal flaws.

Otherwise, if you like him, there will be nowhere to hide.

Xu Sui took a breath and tried to keep himself calm. Zhou Jingze is very smart. His cleverness is bad. He will give you some sweetness first, and then catch it off guard.

Under the guidance of Zhou Jingze, Xu Sui won two games in a row. Aunt Sheng pushed all the lost money to Xu Sui and pointed to him, "Get out of here quickly. Stay here. I'm going bankrupt."

Zhou Jingze smiled badly, took out a cigarette from the cigarette box and bit it in his mouth. He lowered his head and looked hesitantly at Xu Sui: "This money..."

"Snake it away and buy sugar to eat." Zhou Jingze bit a cigarette and smiled, and his voice was a little vague.

The two walked out of Sheng's family courtyard side by side. Zhou Jingze walked a little faster than her with a cigarette in his fingertips. Xu Sui stared at his shoulder and summoned up the courage to say, "Thank you for Bai Yuyue."

Zhou Jingze looked back and raised his eyebrows: "How do you know it's me?"

"Guess." Xu Sui answered.

"Ob," Zhou Jingze kicked the stones under his feet and smiled lazily. "Then how can you thank me?"

Xu Sui originally wanted to say, "As long as I can do it, it's okay." As a result, Zhou Jingze put his pocket in one hand and looked at her side by side. His black rocky eyes locked her tightly, and his tone was meaningful:

" Or did you also buy me milk tea?"