Chapter 13

Zhou Jingze finally took her back to school, and Sheng Nanzhou and others had already been in the rehearsal room. In calculation, this is Xu Sui's second time to Beihang University. As soon as he entered the school gate, he happened to meet a phalanx team that had just finished training. He was dressed in a sea blue uniform and heroic, like a large wave.

"Why didn't I see you wearing the pilot's uniform?" Xu Sui asked.

Every time Xu Sui saw him, he was dressed in black, not a black jacket or jacket. He never saw him wearing a uniform." That's because you didn't happen to see me," Zhou Jingze fell on her head and laughed slightly. "What, do you want to see me wearing it?"

Xu Sui bumped into his eyes, couldn't answer for a moment, and stammered, "No... I don't think Sheng Nanzhou is... I't wear it."

She and Zhou Jingze wanted to explain in a clear way that Zhou Jingze looked straight ahead, in a loose state, and I don't know if he was listening.

Suddenly, a boy rushed over and wiped his shoulders. He naturally raised his hand and grasped her elbow. Xu Sui instantly stiffened his nerves and pulled her aside directly.

Xu Sui staggered his chin and hit his shoulder. The two were so close that they caught a glimpse of his neat lower jaw line as soon as they raised their eyes. It was a little hard. It was a skeletal savage grown by boys, thin and powerful. The wind blew through the crack between them. She felt the temperature of his bones and her heart beat uncontrollably.

"Look at the road." A deep voice fell on the top of my head.

Zhou Jingze walked in front with his hands in his pockets. Xu Sui followed, and the elbow he sent away was still numb, like an electric current.

She quietly compared Zhou Jingze's back. Just now, her chin could reach his shoulder.

When the two came to the rehearsal room, they were twenty minutes late. Sheng Nanzhou was so angry that he wanted to take off his shoes and didn't dare to smash him. He shouted, "It's your treat after rehearsal later."

"Okay." Zhou Jingze pointed his left cheek on the tip of his tongue and laughed.

Sheng Nanzhou stood in front of the stage and began to verbose: "Except Master Zhou, the instruments in everyone must have been ashesed. What about this rehearsal? Let's practice the instruments again first. In the second half, how about we choose a song at will to practice tacit understanding?"

No one paid attention to him.

Sheng Nanzhou subconsciously threw his distressed eyes at Xu Sui, who was good-tempered, who spoke for face: "Okay."

The rehearsal room was very large. Xu Sui sat in front of the drum set, turned the drumstick in his hand, and began to try to find the feeling. Everyone began to practice the musical instruments in her hand. While practicing, she took the opportunity to listen to Daliu sing.

Da Liu is tall and strong, and his facial features are also a little fierce. Unexpectedly, his voice is quite pleasant and gentle, and the contrast is quite big.

The group is practicing and making different musical instruments. Suddenly, a deep sound similar to a heavy rest in a rainy day came, which made people unconsciously fall into a situation of loss in a rainy day. The sound of the piano was very beautiful.

Everyone in the field unconsciously put down the instrument in their hands and looked at Zhou Jingze sitting forward and playing the cello. Because the movements of the crowd were too consistent and their eyes were worshipped, Sheng Nanzhou asked, "Aren't I handsome when I play the accordion?"