Chapter 15

Xu Sui handed over the Band-Aid. Zhou Jingze took it in his pocket and looked at her, "Have you eaten yet?"

"No." Xu Sui was a little stunned and subconsciously said these two words.

Zhou Jingze nodded and his voice was hoarse: "Then eat with me."

"Ah, okay." Xu Suiying said, and at the same time, he silently said three sorrys to Hu Xixi in his heart.

Zhou Jingze walked forward with a pocket in his pocket. Xu Sui noticed that his tail finger was hooked with a white plastic bag, faintly full of medicinal wine. Zhou Jingze took a few steps forward. Seeing that no one followed, he stopped and looked back at her.

Xu Sui immediately followed. She was eager to ask "Is the injury serious" or something, but his pressure was relatively low tonight, and what position did she take to ask? Thinking of this, I swallowed it again.

The two brought them to a dumpling shop, which was about to close. The landlady stood in front of the pot and yawned. The steam smoked her eyes red all night.

"Xiao Zhou, are you here?" The landlady greeted with a smile.

"Yes, how's business today?" Zhou Jingze asked.

The landlady rubbed her eyes and said, "It's good today. When it's cold, there are more takeaway orders, and I'm still a little too busy." Zhou Jingze inserted his pocket with one hand and said with a smile, "Thank you've worked hard."

Zhou Jingze raised his hand and pointed to not far away and asked her to sit down. Xu Sui sat down, pulled out a tissue to wipe the table, and then looked over.

Zhou Jingze stood there and said to the landlady, "Two bowls of dumplings."

After clicking, Zhou Jingze sat on her skeletal hand on the opposite side and gently buckled the table. I don't know what she was thinking. He was not a talkative person in the first place. Xu Sui was not very good at talking, and the embarrassment spread among the two.

The landlady brought two bowls of steaming dumplings, and then put two tea eggs on a bone dish and sent them to the table. Her voice was refreshing: "It's going to close. I'll give it to you."

"Thank you." Zhou Jingze speaks politely.

A bowl of dumplings was served in front of Xu Sui. She took a small bottle of seasonings and poured a lot of vinegar into it as if it were free of charge. Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows in sight: "So sour?"

"Tune the taste." Xu Sui explained.

"You can have a try," Xu Sui said with a smile, "but just add a little."

After all, she is not an ordinary way of eating, and ordinary people's stomach can't stand it. Zhou Jingze added a little vinegar to her suggestion. Sure enough, he had a better appetite.

The two sat face to face and ate together. Xu Sui saw that he was in a bad mood and tried his best to search for jokes and some memes she had seen online.

"Take a few questions for you," Xu Sui looked at him with his eyes open, in a serious tone. "Why did the frog lose to the dog in the swimming competition?"

Zhou Jingze:?

"Because frogs foul with breaststroke."

Zhou Jing pulled the corners of his mouth. Xu Sui was not discouraged and continued to ask, "Why can Xiao Wang whistle leisurely at the same time while brushing his dentures?"

Zhou Jingze:?

The pear vortex on Xu Sui's cheek appeared: "Because he brushed dentures!"

...