Chapter 17

When Zhou Jingze brought the grapefruit up, Da Liu ate a piece and gave a thumbs-up and boasted, "It's really sweet. Is Xu Sui's fruits in the south so sweet?"

"It's really sweet, and grapefruit is our local specialty." Xu Sui answered the message.

After the rehearsal, a group of people went back to their respective homes. Xu Sui also followed Sheng Nanzhou to his house to make up for Sheng Yan. As a result, as soon as she got to his house, Aunt Sheng took her hand and kept praising, because Sheng Yanjia got 81 points in mathematics and 72 in English in this 100-point simulation test.

This is a qualitative improvement for his previous double-door score.

"Thank you for your hard work." Aunt Sheng patted her hand.

"Not bad. Xu Sui answered the message, and then entered Sheng Yanjia's door. As soon as he entered the door, the kid sat there with its tail tilted up to the sky.

"It's time to class. I'm still in this stubborn shape." Xu Sui took a book and patted him.

Xiao Curly Hair smiled and said, "Hey hey hey."

Sheng Yanjia children rarely get a good score in the exam. They get what they want from their own mothers and cooperate with them unprecedentedly in class. Xu Suijian's enthusiasm for learning was unprecedented, so he added an extra set of papers to him.

"Mr. Xu, my love for you is about to disappear." Sheng Yanjia lay on the table and said with a bitter face.

"But it doesn't affect the teacher's preference for you." Xu Sui answered naturally.

The little fat man blushed quietly. Xu Sui glanced at the time and packed up his things to go out. Sheng Nanzhou knocked on the door and Zhou Jingze happened to come in.

He leaned against the door frame and was playing with his mobile phone with his head down.

Sheng Nanzhou said, "Xu Sui, stay here for dinner."

Xu Sui deliberately didn't let himself see the man. He refused, "No, it's still early. I want to go back to sleep."

Sheng Nanzhou wanted to say something more. Xiao Curly was a little impatient sitting there: "Brother, are you bored? Go quickly. Mr. Xu and I have something to say."

"Okay, it depends on your achievements that you can barely be embarrassed." Sheng Nanzhou glanced at his brother and helped them lead the door when he left.

Xiao Curly is sitting on the carpet, holding the switch handle, looking for the remote control. Xu Sui walked over and took out the stuck remote control from the crack of the sofa and handed it to him:

"You can't invite me to play games again, are you? The teacher is a little tired today. Xu Sui asked.

"Of course not. Brother Jingze promised to play games with me today," Sheng Yanjia reached out to get the two tickets in the storage box and handed them awkwardly, looking unnatural: "My mother asked me to thank you, so I invited you to watch a movie."

"Okay," Xu Sui didn't pick it up and said, "Picket with you first. We'll meet directly at the cinema then."

"You must come." Sheng Yan stressed.

"Okay." Xu Sui waved to him.

After Xu Sui left, Zhou Jingze came in to play games with Xiao Curly Hair. Inexplicably, Zhou Jingze was not in a good mood today. He didn't release any water when he played games with Sheng Yanjia. Instead, he killed Sheng Yan several times, leaving no drop of blood left.

Surprisingly, Sheng Yan added a song after losing the game. Zhou Jingze took out the tablet candy, took out a mint candy and threw it into his mouth. He raised his eyebrows: "How happy after losing?"