Chapter 20

Bai Yuyue didn't know when she had left. As soon as Zhou Jingze called her, Xu Sui walked over reflexively. Qin Jing is a shameless master. As soon as he raised his foot, he followed him.

Zhou Jingze's expression was indifferent, raising his eyelids and glaring at Qin Jing: "What's the matter?"

"Well, Nanzhou invited me to your celebration banquet. I happened to meet you, so I'll go with you." Qin Jing reached out and hooked his shoulder.

Zhou Jingze put aside his arm and nodded: "Okay, you can run ahead and take a taxi first and wait for us."

"..."Qin Jing.

It's still Master Zhou. In front of the girl, Qin Jing had to be courteous. As he ran, he quietly gestured with Zhou Jingze with a middle finger, indicating that he had to accept it.

Zhou Jingze caught a glimpse of his movements when he took the tablet candy from his pocket and laughed slightly: "Fool."

"What?" Xu Sui raised his face and asked him.

Zhou Jingze looked at her head, shook the tablet candy in his hand, and left Yan looked at him: "Do you want to eat it?"

"Yes."

Xu Sui stretched out his fair palm, Zhou Jingze leaned over, and the shadow suddenly fell. The faint smell of basil came from him, and her breathing was tense. At the same time, the green mint candy fell into the palm of her hand.

Zhou Jingze put the box back in his pocket and raised his chin in the direction of Qin Jing's departure:

"You stay away from that boy. It's not a good thing."

Qin Jing is not bad as a friend, but he is a scum in love history. He steps on two boats and accompanied his girlfriend to the hospital for abortion.

Xu Sui suddenly raised his head and asked, "What about you?

Zhou Jingze was stunned. He was chewing mint candy one by one, and then said with a smile:

"Of course, I'm not a good person either."

Before getting on the bus, Zhou Jingze seemed to think something. His voice was a little hoarse: "I forgot to say that your performance tonight was excellent."

The three finally took a taxi to the Red Crane Club together. Zhou Jingze opened the door, stretched out his long legs, and got out of the car sideways. The door made a "bang" behind him.

The waiter in a standard red bow tie came forward to welcome, and Zhou Jingze gently and familiarly reported the box number. The waiter led them there. As soon as Zhou Jingze opened the door, there were more than a dozen people, big and small, sitting in it.

After seeing them clearly, Sheng Nanzhou immediately scolded, "You guys are too slow to elope secretly, will you?"

Everyone laughed. Obviously, it was a strange joke to see you again. Xu Sui stood there with a trace of tension and unnaturalness.

Zhou Jingze did not suffer any influence at all. He walked slowly and kicked Sheng Nanzhou directly at the foot of the stool when he was laughing proudly.

The chair fell back by gravity, and Sheng Nanzhou leaned back like a tumbler. He was about to fall to the ground. He shouted, "Master Zhou? Dad, Dad, I'm wrong."

Zhou Jingze hooked the corners of his lips before letting him go. He raised his hand and pushed the back of the chair back. With everyone's laughter and scolding, Hu Xixi sat on the other side of the table and waved to her:

"Baby, come here. I'll save you a seat."

Not long after Xu Sui sat down, Qin Jing also sat down. He sat next to Xu Sui and asked Xu Sui coldly, either pouring water for her or caring about whether she could get vegetables. His attitude was very courteous.