Chapter 24

Xu Sui sent him a fireworks on the occasion of the New Year, which suddenly made Zhou Jingze feel that this boring and lonely New Year was a little interesting and worth looking forward to.

On the beginning of the New Year, Xu Sui ushered in a good fortune. When he went to the bathroom, he accidentally dropped his mobile phone into the toilet and completely scrapped a mobile phone.

Xu Sui was relieved not long after of her distress. The old one did not go and the new one did not come. What's more, she played a little forgetful this year, and the teacher assigned homework and the medical knowledge that should be memorized were not memorized at all. Without a mobile phone, you can calm down and study more.

If there is anything to contact, just use grandma's mobile phone.

Once people leave the Internet and social software, they get twice the result with half the effort. At the end of the day, Xu Sui finds that he is extremely efficient in learning.

It's just that at night, Xu Sui would be absent-minded when sitting on the desk. Zhou Jingze unconsciously muttered in the video that day, and the sentence "miss you" always stuck in her heart like a soft thorn.

Once I think of it, my chest will be stuffy and breathless.

If you have someone you like, why do you treat her so well? Inadvertently give her hot milk? People who have never spoken easily can sing to her on her birthday, send her to the high-speed railway station in person, and take care of her cats. Or does he say that he is so kind and merciful to every girl.

However, people who wander around are most likely to get stuck in this kind of thing. Zhou Jingze's kindness even made Xu Sui doubt whether he also liked her a little bit?

But he can put people to hell with any word.

If so, Xu Sui really wants to ask him if he can not treat her so well and give her hope but fail.

Then she would rather stand in the distance and like him.

This idea often lingers in Xu Sui's heart. Once it comes out, it can't be lingering. Xu Sui couldn't help but want to ask Zhou Jingze. She hesitated for a few days and finally decided to ask.

Because Xu Sui felt that his heart liked him could not be hidden.

On the tenth day of the Lunar New Year, Xu Sui memorized books all day with a dry tongue, but the word "Zhou Jingze" was squeezed into a pile of medical formulas from time to time.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, the winter sun leaned down from a corner of the window sill, and the fine spots fell on the desk. Xu Sui's mobile phone broke down, so he had to take his grandmother's mobile phone and plan to send a message to Zhou Jingze.

She was so nervous that her fingertips trembled slightly. After a few long breaths, she made a long speech on her mobile phone. Finally, she felt pretentious. She deleted them all and revealed that she abandoned her and sent a text message:

[Can you not treat me so well?]

Zhou Jingze's tone this time was that she had never seen gentleness: [Aren't you better for me?]

Xu Sui was suffocated when he saw the news. Did he always know what she was thinking? She lowered her eyes and continued to edit:

[No...]

Five minutes later, Zhou Jingze came back with a sense of indulgence: [Ore okay, I asked someone to buy you what you wanted last time. Take care of yourself outside. It's quite late. Go to bed early and good night.]

When Xu Sui saw this news, his brain was blank and his consciousness was confused. He asked him directly: [What are you talking about? I don't have jet lag here?]