Chapter 28

After Zhou Jingze said this, Gao Yang's eyes changed when he stood there. Xu Sui thought he really wanted clothes and hurried back to look for something. His coat was put on the stool, and the tablet candy and lighter were in his pocket.

Xu Sui handed him the things. Zhou Jingze took the cigarette and lighter and raised his chin at her: "The clothes are here first."

"Oh, okay." Xu Sui put his coat on the chair smoothly again.

"Do you want sugar?" Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows, and Xu Sui immediately nodded. He smiled softly and his voice was a little hoarse: "Stretch out your hand."

The green mint candy fell into the palm of his hand, and Xu Sui smiled and talked to him with eyebrows bent. Gao Yang stood there and felt like a pickled cabbage fish. He left soon.

Zhou Jingze talked to Xu Sui, and the corners of his eyes caught a glimpse of Gao Yang's back and sneered softly.

Before long, the game began with a whistle and the confrontation between the two sides. In the second game, Zhou Jingze still attacked, but the Green Team defended desperately like being clicked into the hole.

Even so, Zhou Jingze still scored five points at the beginning.

As time went by, the Greens broke through one of their pitchers and intercepted the ball directly while strictly defending. After Gao Yang stopped the ball, he dribbled it and then threw it to his teammates. His teammates found the right time to break through the defensive shooting and score.

The teamwork is quite tacit.

This goal undoubtedly boosted the morale of the opponent. In the following games, the Green Team broke them one by one. Zhou Jingze has always fought alone. At this time, without the cooperation of his teammates, it is difficult to score goals.

The voice of cheering for the Red Team on the field was even stronger. Most of them came to Zhou Jingze. Xu Sui stood not far away and looked nervous, and his heart became invisiblely anxious.

In the second half, the Red Team's army was distracted and relied on Zhou Jingze alone. Usually he grabbed the ball, dribbled the ball and shot, so his teammates followed suit one after another. It was all in this style, but he did not have his momentum.

In the end, the Reds lost 23 to 28 to the Greens.

One win, one lose, draw.

The third inning is the key.

There was a boo in the venue, which was all boos to Zhou Jingze. The opposing teammate held his neck high and compared his middle finger to Zhou Jingze. Zhou Jingze leaned lazily against the steps. His black hair on his forehead was a little wet. He glanced at them with a melodious sneer at the corners of his lips.

He didn't seem to care at all. He raised his hand to recruit the team members and said briefly, "The advantage of each of you? Say it out and divide the labor.

"I'm better at intercepting and shooting," Zhou Jingze raised the corner of the jersey and wiped the sweat from the corners of his eyes. He raised the corners of his mouth without modesty. "Of course, I'm also good at the rest."

The team members reported the projects they were good at one after another. Zhou Jingze lowered his eyelashes and thought about it slightly, and directly said a line.

The third round officially started. Zhou Jingze, who watched the dribble not far away, silently said cheers in his heart.

The whistle was unexpected, especially the Green Team. They thought Zhou Jingze would be the first to rush to grab the ball. As a result, he stood in place to defend and the other players attacked.