Chapter 32

After a word fell to the ground, Xu Sui raised his eyes in disbelief, and then the noises and screams around him covered the waves. Xu Sui was still stunned. Someone had already taken advantage of the opportunity to push her.

With a "bang", someone opened a bottle of champagne, and the foam spewed out. In the cheers, Xu Sui staggered into Zhou Jingze's arms, with his cheeks against his chest, and through a burst of cloth, the heat source baked her cheeks hot.

"Wow, congratulations to Master Zhou on getting out of his sle!"

"Sister Xu took this beast and took care of him in the future!"

"One hundred years is easy to match!"

Ribbon and Jin Suipian fell on the top of their heads. Zhou Jingze took the opportunity to hold her shoulder, arched his cheeks on the tip of his tongue, and laughed and scolded, "Stupid."

The figure of the man in Yu Guangli froze, and then he didn't leave.

Zhou Jingze withdrew his sight and sat down with Xu Sui's shoulder. He knew that Xu Sui was thin-skinned and kicked the person next to him falsely: "It's almost done."

They didn't dare to make too much noise. In addition, Sheng Nanzhou organized a wave of games. Soon, the box returned to the bustle again.

Zhou Jingze withdrew his hand on her shoulder and drank again. Xu Sui sat next to Zhou Jingze and still felt unreal.

Zhou Jingze's words threw her into the clouds like a roller coaster.

The seat in the box was a little crowded. The people next to him were very involved in playing games. They drew hands and feet with each other, so that Xu Sui's legs touched his knee from time to time, like her beating heart.

Zhou Jingze was still in a bad mood and was drinking silently. Xu Sui felt his low pressure and always wanted to do something.

In fact, Zhou Jingze just got hot-headed and agreed, and then put Xu Sui aside. Surrounded by a lively noise, the alcohol was fascinating. Zhou Jingze drank two dozen beers, and some pictures flashed in his mind from time to time.

Before committing suicide, his mother said she loved him very much, but as a result, she didn't leave him. Zhou Zhengyan also said, "My own son is not as good as my son around me." In their eyes, he is indeed nothing.

Zhou Jing was confused about drinking. He just touched the coffee table when he wanted to find a lighter. He set off a burst of irritability in his heart. Just as he was about to lose his temper, a white lotus root-like arm suddenly appeared in front of him.

He raised his eyelids and handed him with a silver lighter in his hand. His dark eyes were quiet and clever. Zhou Jingze was stunned and took it. Most of his anger dissipated.

Next, no matter what Zhou Jingze subconsciously needs, Xu Sui, who is beside him, can always find him. She stayed beside him all the time, neglected and didn't get angry. She was so obedient that she just told him to drink less at most.

Zhou Jingze lowered his head and bit a cigarette. The receiver made a "slap", and smoke rolled out of his thin lips. There was a loose smile on his face:

"What do you like about me, huh?"

He doesn't even like himself very much.

Without hearing the answer, Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows and didn't mind. He raised his hand to dust the ash, leaned his back to the sofa, and his eyes were empty to look at the scene of laughter in front of him, silent and lonely.

A party ended at nearly eleven o'clock. A group of people were drunk. Someone shouted, "Go back quickly. The hostage will be closed in half an hour."