Chapter 33

After Xu Sui handed over the things to Zhou Jingze, she hurried back to class. All afternoon, she felt unreal and dreamlike. After falling in love secretly for so long, people who have secretly looked at people for so many years have really become boyfriends.

After returning to the dormitory at night, Xu Sui took a shower and sat at the table. He lit up the mobile phone screen and took a look at the time. He paused his eyes and wrote in Japan:

The first day.

June 28, 2011.

After sending it, Xu Sui held his elbow and was in a daze at the boundless bottom. Zhou Jingze hasn't sent her a message so far. A strange awkward self-esteem is at work, so she did not take the initiative to send him messages.

Hu Xixi sat on the bed and applied her nail polish. Suddenly, she threw several long strips of rainbow candy to Xu Sui and smiled, "Last time you ate so delicious for me, I bought a box!"

"Sour and sweet, I like it too." Xu Sui answered with a smile.

Xu Sui opened the sugar paper and continued to be in a daze while biting the rainbow candy. Hu Xixi went to the bathroom to go to the toilet. When she came back, the young lady patted her on the shoulder with approval in her eyes:

"Wow, it's amazing to let you go!"

"Ah?" Xu Sui's eyes were confused.

"You will know when you look at Moments, and I just know." Hu Sisi winked at her.

Xu Sui picked up a mobile phone next to him and clicked on the Moments. Zhou Jingze, who hadn't sent a circle for ten thousand years, unexpectedly sent a message without any text, only a photo.

In the afternoon, she gave Zhou Jingze a rock candy stewed pear. At this moment, it was on the table in his dormitory. The light yellow table, the sun slanted on the transparent glass, falling shadows cut into small pieces, leaving half of the sugar water.

He actually gave it a drink.

Next, everyone commented to join the fun. Sheng Nanzhou: [Ye, is this a disguised official announcement? Master Zhou, you are coquettish enough.]

Da Liu: [What's the situation? Am I just drinking too much? When he woke up, Lao Zhou actually arched Xu Meizi's cabbage.]

Hu Xixi: [Hee hee, my good friend has become my little aunt.]

Xu Sui was a little stunned when he saw it. After knowing it, he felt that his heart was like a frosting wrapped. It was sweet, but he still unbelievable.

"Well, auntie, do you want anything to say?" Hu Sisi joked.

Hu Xixi just played a joke, but Xu Sui took it seriously. She said seriously and wrinkled her nose: "Xixi, thank you really for your encouragement, otherwise I really don't have the courage."

"Hey hey, I don't care. You are the first one in our dormitory to be single. Suibao, you have to invite us to dinner!" Hu Xixi took the opportunity to crack the bamboo.

"Of course it's good." Xu Sui said with a smile.

"I heard who wants to invite him to dinner and what to eat!" Liang Shuang took the basin to the canteen to pack a supper. When he heard the food outside the door, he broke in.

"Of course we are with you. She is with your goddess." Hu Sisi blinked at her.

Male god? Zhou Jingze? The steamed bread bitten by Liang Shuang almost fell off, and suddenly he didn't smell good. That's Zhou Jingze, the most difficult man to pick up. Xu Sui Ke is amazing.