Chapter 34

Xu Sui explained shyly, "Because this is my first time to fall in love."

So she doesn't know anything.

The little girl's solemn explanation was quite cute. Zhou Jingze raised a little curvature with thin lips, walked over and naturally took her hand, and her deep voice shook in his ear:

"It's my pleasure."

When I got to the bus stop, the last bus left, leaving a place of exhaust. Finally, Zhou Jingze took a taxi. Along the way, Zhou Jingze had been holding her hand and sat in the car without letting her hand go.

The window of the car fell half, and the damp wind blew over. Zhou Jingze answered a phone with one hand. He casually answered "um" and "almost". The other hand threw it without let go of her hand. He unconsciously rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and inadvertently intimacy.

Xu Sui was so nervous that she sweated a little. She wanted to pull back her hand to wipe her sweat, but she was afraid that the warmth would disappear, so she sat there like a clever porcelain doll and let him hold.

The road was being repaired in front of the school, and the taxi driver put them on the front of the car and left. There is still a distance from the school. Xu Suixiu and Zhou Jingze walked side by side on the road.

The snack stalls and fruit stalls at the right gate of the road are still very lively even at ten o'clock. There is a fruit stall in front of the diagon, and several baskets of bright red strawberries are piled up in the car, one by one, and the green leaves next to it are still refreshing with beads of water.

The white light bulb next to the fruit car illuminates the cards on the side: fresh strawberries, sweeter than first love, 15 yuan per box.

Xu Suilu looked at each other too much and wanted to eat it a little bit, but there were school couples around the fruit stand, feeding strawberries sweetly.

Forget it. I'm a little embarrassed. She just wants to eat a strawberry.

Coincidentally, there was a car whistling. Zhou Jingze led her across the road. The two walked into the school gate together. At ten o'clock in the evening, there were still a dozen boys playing basketball on the basketball court.

"Wow, I'm addicted to smoking," Zhou Jingze stopped and cleared his throat. "I'll buy a pack of cigarettes at the door and wait for me here."

"Okay." Xu Sui nodded.

Xu Sui waited for more than ten minutes. There was only one lamp left on the basketball court, and occasionally there were a few cheers. From a distance, she caught a glimpse of Zhou Jingze coming with a cigarette in his mouth and didn't know what to carry in her hand.

Zhou Jingze handed her a box of strawberries in an idle tone: "I bought it casually. Strawberries have been washed."

"Wow, thank you." Xu Sui looked happy.

Zhou Jingze sent Xu Sui back to the girls' dormitory all the way. Xu Sui carried a bag of strawberries and chatted with him while eating. He found that the strawberries were unexpectedly sweet. When she was about to get to the door of the dormitory, she was still eating strawberries. When she lowered her head, she found that it was about to bottom out. She ate them all alone.

Xu Sui bit the tip of the strawberry and said shyly, "Do you want to eat it? It's very sweet."

She opened the white plastic belt to signal him to hold it. Xu casually squeezed the strawberries and nibbled the tip of the strawberries. Like a fish, her cheeks were bulging, the pulp was rolled into the lips and teeth by a pink tongue, and the red juice overflowed the corners of his mouth, and there was still pulp beside it.