Chapter 35

After Zhou Jingze said something, the audience began to coax. Some people didn't count. The laughter was even continuous, and the instructor couldn't suppress it. In the end, he laughed angrily and pointed to him and said, "Are you proud to have a girlfriend, huh?"

The atmosphere was warm. Zhou Jingze happened to finish the last push-up, with his elbows supporting the ground, but he was not afraid of death and replied in silence:

"Yes."

Xu Sui stood aside with a hot face and her heart beat fast at the same time. What she didn't want to admit was that Zhou Jingze could float her into the clouds with just one word or even a word.

Because Zhou Jingze is publicly admitting their relationship, at least she has a real feeling about the relationship.

"Wow!"

"Damn it, I'm angry. Why didn't any woman come to watch my training secretly? The eight abdominal muscles I have practiced for months are useless.

"Blow it, just do it."

The instructor's ten thousand-year-old single dog was so angry that he spit blood three liters. His unscrupulous tone restrained a little and clenched his back teeth: "Look what's going on with you. OK, if you want to go, 50 pull-ups first!"

Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows, as if he was not aggrieved at such punishment at all. He put his tongue against his jaw and smiled lazily: "Okay, but my girl has to tell me the number."

The bottom got up again, and the coax was about to break through the playground. Some people even shouted "Boss Zhou is awesome". The instructor couldn't stand the young, energetic but restless rabbits anymore. He whistled violently and said harshly:

"Sing around again, run twenty laps of total corporal punishment!"

Finally, everyone was no longer noisy. Zhou Jingze pulled up on the parallel bars, and Xu Sui whispered him down under the gaze of fifty or sixty people.

"Thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine... forty-nine, fifty!" After counting the last number, Xu Sui's eyes lit up.

Zhou Jingze jumped off the horizontal bar, and Xu Sui had already held his coat obediently. He reported to the instructor and the two left side by side.

The boy put his hands in his pockets, which was more than half taller than the girl beside him. Xu entourage took out a bag of wipes in his pocket and handed them to him. Zhou Jingze looked lazy, his neck was lower, and he stretched out his face.

It means to ask her to help wipe it.

The little girl stood on tiptoe and carefully wiped his sweat, because it was too close, and her white ears were stained with a blush.

One looks arrogant and promiscuous, and the other is clever and quiet, but surprisingly harmonious.

The afternoon sun was too bright. It penetrated the leaves and fell on the two people, gilding them with a vague and soft golden light.

This scene fell into Da Liu's eyes. Da Liu, a strong man of about one meter and eight meters, hugged Sheng Nanzhou's waist and hid from his wife and shouted, "My mother also wants to fall in love."

Sheng Nanzhou gave him a kick without hesitation: "Get out of here."

Xu Sui and Zhou Jingze had a hurried meal at noon and rushed to the afternoon class. When she didn't return to the dormitory until evening, Xu Sui saw Zhou Jingze and calmed down a lot. Both of them were quite busy. In her sophomore year, as a medical student, her courses were also well arranged.