Chapter 36

When Xu Sui woke up, she found herself lying in the hospital bed, with a snow-white wall. Xu Sui struggled to get up. Liang Shuang hurriedly said, "Oh, don't move around. It's time for the syringe to move."

After saying that, Liang Shuang came over to help her get up and stuffed a pillow behind her waist. When Xu Sui saw clearly that it was her roommate, the loss of the fundus of her eyes flashed by and her eyelashes were raised: "Shuang Shuang, why are you here?"

"Well," Liang Shuang dragged a chair over and deliberately sold it for a while. "The master called me to come over."

"Huh?"

"Do you know that you fainted without eating for a day with hypoglycemia? The god kept guarding you after he was sent to the hospital. Later, there seemed to be something urgent at his house, so he had no choice but to leave first," Liang Shuang was excited. "Then he called me to come over and asked me to take good care of you."

Xu Sui's dark eyelashes trembled and she didn't say anything.

"Well, after hanging the water, you drink the shark fin porridge, red dates and pumpkin soup bought by Zhou Jingze, and dessert," Liang Shuang sat there and pointed to the things on the table. "He asked me supervise you and watch you finish eating."

Xu Sui looked at the desktop. Jingze bought a lot of things last week and squeezed his lips without saying anything. Fortunately, the water was quickly hung up. Xu Sui ate one after another under Liang Shuang's death gaze with a bitter face. Finally, he was so full that he couldn't say a word, so Liang Shuang reluctantly let her go.

After hanging the glucose, Xu Sui subconsciously touched her pocket while packing up and found that the silver ring that should have been given to Sheng Nanzhou was missing.

"Xiao Shuang, do you see a ring here? We bought it before."

"No, I didn't see it. Maybe you lost it." Liang Shuang answered.

Xu Sui wrinkled his nose, and his tone was mixed with regret: "Maybe."

After returning to the dormitory at night, Xu Sui finished washing and turned on his long-runt mobile phone. During this period, zjz sent three messages:

[Are you better?]

[. My girl doesn't reply to my message.]

Xu Sui's eyelashes moved, and he didn't mention that again. He replied in the dialog box: [A much better.]

She obviously didn't mention that matter again, but two minutes later, Zhou Jingze knew what she was thinking and took the initiative to talk about it: [I deleted her.]

[She and I have nothing.]

[I don't like her.]

[One by one, I was wrong.]

Zhou Jingze suddenly caught Xu Sui off guard, and these words expanded her sense of security. After a long time, Xu Sui replied [um.]

When the matter was almost revealed, Miss Hu Xixi finally went back to school. I don't know why Xu Sui always felt that Hu Xixi had lost weight and turned pale. She was so thin that the baby's fat faded a little, making her eyes bigger and bigger.

"Xixi, why do I feel that you have lost weight?" Xu Sui asked.

Speaking of the young lady's sad face, she pulled her shiny nails and said, "I have a cook in my family who asked for leave. The new aunt cooked salty vegetables so much that I couldn't put chopsticks."

"I'm thinner," Hu Xixi touched her face and said happily. "Then I'm so happy."

After a few conversations with Xu Suixi, Hu Xixi turned around and said, "Suibao, I heard that you quarreled with my uncle."