eleven <3

june 26th 12pm

tw: anxiety, panic attacks, emetophobia, vomit.

(a/n, before i start writing i wanted to let yall know about emetophobia, it's an odd thing to write about , since it's not very common. but it's not talked about enough. i have emetophobia and anxiety myself which makes it hard to cope with normal everyday tasks, so i'm just spreading some awareness by portraying it in my oc! happy reading<3)

i woke up to the irritating sound of my ring tone.

buzz.
buzz.
buzz.

i tried to ignore it but it somehow, kept getting louder, and even more annoying.

"ughhhhh" i groaned as i reached onto my bedside table to grab my phone.

*neighbour▪️▫️ is calling...*

"fucking ranboo. i swear to god if this isnt important" i muttered, before pressing the accept button.

"what" i said in a moody tone, my morning voice audible.

"oh- i um- did i wake you up?" ranboo was unsure in his words, as if he was expecting me to be up and streaming or something.

"what do you think" i grumbled, turning in my bed. "what did you call me for?"

"i- um i just called you to see if you wanted to come over and stream with me? i'm building minecraft lego"

"you woke me up, to ask if i wanted to build lego's with you?" i asked , dragging myself onto the floor.

"um-yeah-?" he replied to me, still sounding unsure.

"okay yeah whatever i'll be over in a minute" i sighed, ending the call.

"i swear to god." i moaned, slowly standing up.

(a/n don't take that out of context plz)

i didn't really bother changing into something really pretty, just a pair of loose jeans and a sweater.

i looked at my hair in my hand mirror. it was rough.

like it was matted. i hadn't brushed my hair for like 2 days, i just left it in a ponytail. not one of my brightest ideas.

i made my way downstairs and called to my mom

"i'm going to ranboos house, i'll see you later"

time skip like 5 minutes , bought to you by michael

"hey athena!" he called to me from his table in his room. "i'm already live!!"

"oh neat! you got some cool lego sets at least!" i said , taking my seat next to him.

"hi chat. please ignore my voice i woke up like 10 minutes ago" i grumbled, giving ranboo a death stare as i said it.

"DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT ITS SCARY" he shuffled his chair back from mine, laughing a little.

"don't wake me up to build lego's then" i replied, grabbing a box. "oh my god. THERES A BLAZE SPAWNER ? FUCKING HELL THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP"

ranboo grinned at my comment and grabbed his own box.

"whoever finishes theirs last, has to wear the cat ears" he said , tearing his box open.

"WAIT NO!" i ripped open my box in response, pouring out the pieces of lego's.

time skip by 30 minutes, bought to you by tubbos nuke obsession

"ranboo it's been thirty minutes, and you've barely done anything" i giggled at him, looking down on my assembled blaze spawner lego's.