Chapter 37

A group of people packed up their food and went to the restaurant for a steaming hot pot. After eating enough, a group of people played the game of 007.

Xu Sui didn't understand: "What?"

Hu Xixi suddenly got up, took her chopsticks and knocked on the wine glass: "Hey hey, let me, the queen of board game, introduce the rules of the game to you. In fact, it's very simple. A points to B says 0, B points to C to say 0, c can point to any person for 7, and shoot the other party. The person who is pointed to, the key point is Coming, the two people next to the accused must make a surrender posture, otherwise the loser will be punished.

"Sounds so simple, and even a little retarded. Come on, I'm a little prince of board games." Sheng Nanzhou said brazenly.

Hu Xixi: "Oh."

Chopsticks knocked on the glass three times, and the game officially began. Hu Xixi shook a chopstick in front of everyone, and Zhen Zhen was "as urgent as a law". He immediately pointed his hand at Da Liu and shouted, "0!"

Da Liu glanced around, pointed to a man randomly, and shouted with his tongue big: "0!"

Zhou Jingze reacted very quickly and even spared time for Qin Jing to look at each other. Xu Sui saw Zhou Jingze's eyes and knew that he was holding back a bad spirit.

Sure enough, the next second, he speaks very fast and shoots Qin Jing in a shot posture, showing a ruffian smile: "7."

Qin Jing immediately fell to the ground. Sheng Nanzhou beside him was still nibbling the dried squid there, but he didn't react. When he surrendered to him.

"It's too late." Zhou Jingze slowly declared his death penalty.

Hu Xixi looked at the squid shreds stained at the corners of Sheng Nanzhou's mouth and sneered: "Little prince of the board game, I think you are a board game husky."

Sheng Nanzhou was punished for running around the homestay three times and barking like a dog. A group of people laughed forwards and leaned back. Sheng Nanzhou trembled back from the outside. He pointed to Zhou Jingze, who laughed most presumptuously, and said harshly:

"It's not too late for a gentleman to avenge him! Wait for me."

Zhou Jingze was caretled and smiled: "Don't let me wait too long."

Fengshui rotated. Unexpectedly, he really found a chance for Sheng Nanzhou. When it was Zhou Jingze's turn, he happened to reply to his mobile phone message, but it was only a second slow.

Xu Sui sat next to him and was a little worried about Zhou Jingze's upcoming punishment. She obviously pulled his sleeve just now to remind him.

"What punishment?" Zhou Jingze put his mobile phone on the table in a calm tone.

"Let me think about it," Hu Xixi's eyes rolled around between the two, and he had an idea. "Well, I'll punish you for kissing the accompanying tissues. Isn't it too much?"

"Damn it, kiss!!"

"It's so exciting!"

"KISSING THROUGH TISSES, ISN'T THAT A WET KISS?"

A group of people screamed like chickens, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

Xu Sui subconsciously looked at Zhou Jingze, and his heart was about to jump out of his throat, and his throat was thirsty. Zhou Jingze leaned back on the sofa and stepped lazily on the bar of the coffee table with long legs. He always played with Xu Sui's hair in one hand, and the other hand picked up an empty drink bottle and smashed it at the boy who said wet kisses. He laughed carelessly: