Chapter 42

Zhou Jingze had a fever. The condition was mixed and the situation lasted for a day and a night. Everything he dared not recall over the years turned out into a dream.

In the dream, just when he was about to resist, Yan Ning rushed back. In front of his wife, Zhou Zhengyan played an elegant and gentle husband. As soon as he saw her coming back, he immediately greeted her and picked up the big and small bags in her hand.

Yan Ning sat down for a two mouthful of tea, pointed to the gift on the soft sofa, and said gently, "Zhengyan, I saw a beautiful Windsor knot when I was shopping in France. The style was very special, so I bought it for you."

"Thank you, wife." Zhou Zhengyan peeled a grape and fed it to Yan Ning with a smile.

"The blue bag next to him is Jingze's. He wants a pen," Yan Ning bit the grape and pointed to the bag next to him. "Hey, where's the other person? Let him come and see if he likes it or not."

Zhou Zhengyan's expression flashed through a moment of panic and his tone dodged: "He's gone to class."

"Well, then I'll go to rest. It's jet lag." Yan Ning put down the cup in his hand.

Zhou Zhengyan also stood up, put his arms around Yan Ning's waist, kissed her on the cheek, and spoiled her tone: "Wife, then I'm going to the company. If you wake up, you can call me what you want to eat. I'll buy it for you after work."

"Okay." Yan Ning stretched out.

After Zhou Zhengyan left, she stepped up the steps without taking two steps, and she felt pain from her heart. Yan Ning stopped to rest for a while. He always felt that something bad had happened, and then slowly went upstairs with the stairs.

After Yan Ning returned to the room, she removed her makeup and combed her hair in the mirror. For some reason, her eyelids beat straight and her heart panicked.

Xing is the mother and son connected. Yan Ning felt something was wrong and subconsciously worried about his son. Suddenly, she glanced at it inadvertently, and lay on the ground with a string of torn Buddha beads.

Yan Ning's eyes were cold, picked it up, and now he called Zhou Zhengyan and directly cut into the topic: "Where's my son?"

"Wife, didn't you say he went to school?" Zhou Zhengyan laughed on the phone.

"You lied! All the Buddha strings he took with him were left at home," Yan Ning tried his best to calm down, but finally couldn't help but say harshly, "Zhou Zhengyan! If there is anything wrong with my son, you can't feel better!"

After saying that, Yan Ning broke her mobile phone to pieces. Aunt Tao asked for leave and went back to her hometown. She called the nanny in. After all, she was famous. There was someone at home to support her. Yan Ning was imposing. After asking less than three questions, the nanny trembled all over:

"Dely...low room, sir locked him up there."

Before she finished speaking, Yan Ning rushed down. When she found Zhou Jingze, she cried so much that she carried him out while wiping her tears.

In a trance, he heard his mother constantly apologizing to him, and then heard the sound of first aid horns. A group of people surrounded him. The doctor said that if Yan Ning was sent a little late, his ears would be deaf because of a high fever.

Later, after Zhou Jingze got well, he was afraid of the dark for a long time. He couldn't stay alone and speak. It was Grandpa who took him up and taught him to play chess and aircraft models every day. It took him a long time for him to slowly get better.

Fortunately, Grandpa taught him very well.

Yan Ning, because he was too soft-hearted and still had feelings for Zhou Zhengyan, barely forgave him after he knelt down and admitted his mistakes desperately.