Chapter 47

At the moment when Hu Xixi fainted, Sheng Nanzhou immediately ran forward from afar, took Hu Xixi from others, picked her up and ran all the way to the hospital.

In fact, when he saw her from Sheng Nanzhou to the school gate, he noticed that something was wrong with Hu Xixi's face, so he planned to quietly watch her go back to the dormitory all the way to avoid any accidents on her way.

I didn't expect something really going wrong.

After Sheng Nanzhou sent the fainted Hu Xixi to the hospital, he registered and infused. When Hu Xixi lay in the hospital bed and received the infusion, everything was fine.

The doctor called Sheng Nanzhou into the office. Sheng Nanzhou looked nervous and asked, "Doctor, is she all right?"

"According to the current situation, it's nothing serious. Hypoglycemia," the doctor pushed the glasses on the bridge of the nose, "but when you wake up, you need to have an individual examination."

"Okay, thank you, doctor. I'll go out if it's nothing." Sheng Nanzhou stood up and said politely.

As soon as Sheng Nanzhou stood up and was about to leave, the doctor's face changed. He pointed to the seat to let him sit down, put his finger on Hu Xixi's case book, and began to speak:

"Don't you know what's going on with the patient's health? Do you still let your girlfriend lose weight for you? What kind of society do you still pursue thinness as beauty?

"No, doctor, I'm not--"

Sheng Nanzhou was about to explain when the doctor interrupted him. He knocked on the table with a pen and said angrily: "Bedo, that girl is not fat, but her face is a little round. Doesn't she look cute? If my daughter finds such a boyfriend, I can't kill him..."

In the end, Sheng Nanzhou sat there and was taught for more than ten minutes. He had to echo the doctor: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

"Is it still a human?" The doctor asked.

"No, it's rubbish." Sheng Nanzhou took the initiative to scold himself.

The doctor's face eased a little. The pen knocked on the blue folder and said with a long heart, "I really don't want to see patients go to the hospital because of excessive weight loss."

"No, I won't let my girlfriend lose weight again." Sheng Nanzhou looked repentant.

After receiving the training, Sheng Nanzhou walked out of the doctor's office with a grumpy face, and the hard-whelmed anger instantly ignited when he saw Hu Xixi, who saw the pale face on the hospital bed.

Sheng Nanzhou called Hu Xixi's roommate to come and look at her, and then the young master flew straight back to Hu Xixi's school. Sheng Nanzhou found Lu Wenbai's class and asked a classmate, "Where's Lu Wenbai in your class?"

When the girl saw that the person came was a handsome man, she smiled and said, "He's in the laboratory."

"Thank you." Sheng Nanzhou nodded.

Sheng Nanzhou didn't want to go in the direction of the laboratory. He walked more than ten cents of road. He inadvertently raised his eyes and gritted his back alveolar teeth happily, which really caught him.

At noon, there was just a sultry thunderstorm, and only a shower began to clear up again. At 2 p.m. and 10 p.m., the sun came back, the sun shamped through the red experimental building, and the shadow formed a geometric appearance on the opposite wall.

Lu Wenbai sat on the shadowy steps. On such a hot day, he didn't take off his white coat or sweated at all. He sat there with a straight back, a pale fingertip tearing open the wrapping paper, slowly eating seaweed steamed rice, next to a bottle of mineral water.