Love Spells

A/n: before I start this chapter I just wanna say that I use an actual love spell that I have found and just wanted to let you guys know to not use them cause love spells are crazy stupid. Okay that's all I have to say. Enjoy!!!

A cloaked figure made its way quietly through the palace. They managed to avoid the guards and anyone that was up in search of a midnight snack. The figure walked through the halls of the palace their arms completely full of seemingly random items.

Rain hit the windows of the palace and lightning struck scaring the cloaked figure. They ended up tripping and dropping everything in their arms. The hood covering their features fell down just as lightning struck once more with a loud clap of thunder.

Under the cloak was none other than the princess of Neserdnia. She pulled the hood back over her head and picked up all the things she had dropped.

"You know I have to say-" Rosalie glanced around the corner she was near to see Stan and Pete making their way towards her. She grabbed the rest of the items and ran back to her room.

Once inside, she closed the door and let out a sigh of relief as she leaned against the door. She placed everything in her arms on her nightstand and took off her cloak. She carefully lit a candle and grabbed the journal off her bed flipping through it.

Rosalie took a pink candle she had gotten from Rapunzel's room. She looked at the different essential oils she'd taken from Eugene's room and picked up the vanilla one. She dressed the candle in the oil carefully before glancing back at the other ones she had grabbed.

"More love oil couldn't hurt." She said quietly to herself as she grabbed rose, nutmeg, and jasmine. Rosalie dressed the candle with all of the different oils and kept focus on the energy she was trying to attract. She placed the candle back on the nightstand.

Rosalie then opened the small jar she had obtained from the kitchen. She placed five drops of the vanilla oil into the jar before looking back at the candle she had just dressed before looking at the different oil she used.

"Only five drops?" Rosalie asked herself as she glanced back at the journal. She shrugged her shoulders before adding one more drop of the extra oils she had used for the candle into the jar.

Rosalie read the journal once more before putting a table spoon of honey into the jar. She stared at the contents of the jar and squinted her eyes at it. "That doesn't look like enough." She said before adding half a tablespoon more into the jar.

Rosalie picked up the different colored rose petals she had grabbed from the garden. "It doesn't specify what color the petals need to be. I'll just add a few of each." She said and proceeded to put in pink, red, and white rose petals into the jar. The princess closed the jar and placed it right next to the candle.

Picking up the salt shaker she'd gotten from the kitchen, Rosalie used it to make a circle around the candle and the jar. The princess lit the candle with a match she'd gotten from a room that seemed to be lived in, but no one was there.

"In perfect love and perfect trust. Sweet and subtle. Love has come." Rosalie said softly to herself and repeated her words as she slowly got into a more relaxed state. Her words continued as the candle slowly burned all the way down.

The next morning, the young witch was looking around the meadow confused. Her feline companion rubbed against her legs as a soft meow left him. The witch was completely distracted and barely even noticed Sunny scratching at her legs and white dress as he stretched upwards trying to get her attention.