Chapter 51

Xu Sui went out to buy an ice cream. She wandered aimlessly for a while. Later, she sat bored on the bench in the square, quietly finished the sea salt ice cream in her hand, and took it back to school after killing time.

Zhou Jingze didn't send another message all night.

The next day, Xu Sui woke up early. After washing up, he went to lie down in the library, came back to class at 10 o'clock, and returned to his dormitory for lunch break after lunch.

She lay in bed, took out her mobile phone and scratched casually. She subconsciously pointed her fingers into the social software and searched for Emily's social homepage, which showed Ye Senin updated a vlog.

No, the word did not appear in that era. It should be said that she shared a short video daily life. Xu Suidian opened it. It's her daily collection in the past week, about eight minutes in total.

The video shared Ye Sening's daily life of shooting magazines, the exhibitions he saw, the scenes cut the scenes, and took pictures of various parties she attended. Xu Sui saw a boy with his eyes and appeared in the video of five minutes and 30 seconds, just a three-second side face shot. He sat in the chair and smiled lazily, lowered his head to light a cigarette, and reached out his hand to gather the orange. The sparkling swimming pool behind him cut him into a wandering and unrestrained Zhou Jingze.

The camera flashed by, followed by Ye Senin's daily oil painting. She was dressed in blue overalls, a small yellow hat, and a little colored paint on the tip of her nose. She was talented and beautiful.

The text annotations in the last few videos: I drank too much and went to the hospital. Fortunately, I had friends. Xu Sui glanced at the date. It was last night and should have been sent to her by Zhou Jingze.

The camera switched. In the early morning, the outside of the hospital was foggy, and a layer of milky white enveloped the tree. Ye Sening was discharged from the hospital the next day. She photographed the road ahead all the way, as if someone was following her and did not enter the country.

Ye Sening said to the camera, "I saw a barbecued wheat in front of me. It smells so good. I haven't eaten it for a long time."

With that, she walked to the breakfast shop with her mobile phone, bought two roast wheat and a glass of soybean milk. When she paid, she shouted beside her, "Well, borrow your mobile phone. Mine is going to shoot a video."

The other party handed him his mobile phone, with a wide palm, clear tuckles, and a thin cocoon on his thumb.

Xu Sui's heart was pulled fiercely. If only she didn't know these hands.

Just a few days ago, this bone-clear hand repeatedly pressed her ribs, and their sweat dripped together, lingering to death.

Ye Sening held the mobile phone in his hand, moved his sleeves up, and his slender wrist exposed the silver watch. Then he paid smoothly, and the camera showed the code.

This watch was still worn in Zhou Jingze's hand some time ago. When the two slept together, she looked at it twice more, and he took it off for her to play with.

Xu Sui was afraid to see anything more. He hurriedly turned off the video and dripped tears on the mobile phone screen one by drop, and his eyes were blurred. She feels sore in her stomach and wants to vomit.

She had lost before she met Ye Senin.

Liang Shuang watched the movie in the dormitory. Hearing a slight sob, he quickly turned off the iPad and looked shocked: "Sui Sui, what's wrong with you?"

"No," Xu Sui smiled and cried. His eyes turned red and he whispered, "The lunch was too spicy."

So much so that she felt pain in her heart after knowing it.