Chapter 54

"What are you talking about over there? Come and drink." Sheng Nanzhou heard him say that he had gained weight over there and hung up the phone with a "slap".

The dusk was heavy and the light was dim. After getting off the viaduct, Zhou Jingze followed the steering wheel all the way down the ring road. All of a sudden, his sight narrowed and the neon hung high.

As I got off the viaduct, I encountered a traffic jam halfway. The horn kept ringing all the way. Looking down from the sky, the ring road was like cooking colorful dumplings.

After driving and stopping all the way, Zhou Jingze arrived at Pub very late. He pushed open the door of the box, Sheng Nanzhou was pouring wine and complained, "You're too slow."

"What can I do in the traffic jam," Zhou Jingze smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Do you fly a plane in the city?"

The two of them had a drink and talked about their recent situation. Sheng Nanzhou touched his knee with his elbow and asked, "Oh, your car was hit."

"Xu Sui." Zhou Jingze's voice was low, and the two words were pronounced like the Heart Sutra.

Sheng Nanzhou was stunned for a moment and could still hear him mention the name in his life. How many years have it been? The word Xu Sui is like his life. He hits it as soon as he pinches it, and he is not allowed to mention it.

I also took the initiative to mention it today.

"Have you met her? That's right. Jingbei City is neither big nor small." Sheng Nanzhou nodded.

"Look at your expression. You suffered from her. You deserve it. Who told you not to look for her in the first place?" Sheng Nanzhou was happy to see him unhappy.

Zhou Jingze casually poured the wine, heard the words, spilled a few drops of wine on the table, looked up at him: "How do you know I haven't looked for her?"

Sheng Nanzhou was stunned. It seemed that there was such a thing, but he didn't remember. In this way, he loved Zhou Jingze a little, so he patted him on the shoulder: "I heard that Xu Sui is now Puren's Kehua. He is excellent. There are a lot of good men behind him queuing up to pursue them. Hurry up."

Zhou Jingze looked up and drank up a glass of wine, and his throat was extremely dry, but he was still calm on the surface. Looking at him, his tone was slow:

"Master, I said it."

At 11 a.m. on Saturday, Xu Sui was still in bed. On the weekend, she couldn't wait to spend 48 hours a day sleeping.

At eleven o'clock, Liang Shuang called. Xu entourage poked out a head from the thin blanket, half asleep and half awake, with a milky voice: "Hey."

"Hey, baby," Liang Shuang answered, hearing her roll over on the phone and threatened, "You didn't forget anything today, do you?"

Xu Sui immediately got up from bed when he heard this. He suddenly remembered that they had an appointment to go shopping today and swallowed nervously: "No, I'm wearing makeup."

Liang Shuang snorted and said, "Come on, who are you lying to? I knew you were still sleeping."

"ANYWAY, IT'S STILL EARLY," LIANG SHUANG TOOK A LOOK AT HIS WATCH. "YOU ALMOST GET UP, PUT UP, AND COME OUT AFTER LUNCH. THE WEATHER IS QUITE GOOD TODAY."

"Okay." Xu Sui took a breath and lay back on the bed.

After staying in bed for a long time, Xu Sui got up from bed, brushed his teeth slowly, washed his face, cooked a portion of pasta and warmed up a glass of milk.

By the time she packs up, it will be two: half past. The two made an appointment to meet in Guojin Square. They haven't seen each other for half a month. Xu Sui felt that Liang Shuang's complexion had improved again and he was getting more and more beautiful.