12- favorability

"We have everything in the system mall: strengthening pills, shrinking pills, invisibility potions... What did you say? Elixirs of life?" The strategy system choked, "This goes against the heavens' will, the mall doesn't have it."

Qi Baicha felt slightly disappointed, but his expression didn't change at all.

"Oh right, there's a longevity pill." The Target System added, "Although it won't grant immortality, it's more than enough to live to five hundred years old! Do you need it? But you are already an immortal god, so you shouldn't need such useless..."

"I need it." Qi Baicha interrupted it, saying softly, "I need it very much."

Five hundred years were still fleeting to gods, but it was four hundred years longer than an ordinary mortal's lifespan.

He could have more time to find a way to achieve immortality.

"Uh, Master Snow God, everything in the system mall needs to be exchanged with points, otherwise even I can't produce it. A longevity pill requires 100 points." The Target System said weakly, "But the previous host has already spent all of the points..." right when he wanted to escape from your enchantment.

The account's point balance was now zero.

Qi Baicha asked: "How do I get points?"

The voice of the Target System became weaker: "If the host targets the targeted person, gets the other's favorability value to 100, and gets a perfect love value, they can get 100 points... The targeted person in this world is... President Fu, Fu Mingye."

It turned out that the main focus was pinned on Mr. Fu. Qi Baicha was expressionless.

He smiled lightly: "Bind to me."

The Target System was frightened: "W, w, w, what?!"

"Doesn't the host need to target the targeted person to get points?" Qi Baicha said lightly, "I'd have to bind with you to become the host, right?"

Mr. Fu's favorability toward him would definitely be full from the start. He could just successfully target after binding, and after exchanging for the longevity pill, forcibly uninstall the system.

As for Mr. Fu's luck, he was here, so it naturally would not flow over to the love demon.

Other hosts were threatened to be obliterated by the system, but when it came to Qi Baicha, the host could conversely destroy the system.

The strategy system was dumbfounded.

"Do you really intend to target a mortal with the body of a noble god?"

"I get to have the honor to bind to the soul of Master Snow God in my lifetime!"

"Even if I am about to be scrapped, I would have no regrets wuwuwu..."
t/n: crying noises

Qi Baicha: "Be quiet."

The strategy system shut up instantly.

After a few seconds, it whispered: "Your spirit is too powerful, I can't bind to you..."

Qi Baicha sighed: "I'll bind to you."

[Target System 007 has been downloaded.]

[Target System 007 is here to serve you wholeheartedly.]

[Currently retrieving this world's targeted person's information for you.]

Name: Fu Mingye

Age: 27

Identity: The richest man in China, President of the Fu Group

Background: A self-made business genius who had a wedding with a man a year ago, is indifferent and alienated.