Chapter 56

After Xu Sui pushed his business card to Li Yang, she quickly deleted Zhou Jingze.

You can be stupid for love in your youth, but you can't do it now. No matter how hard she loved at the beginning, she fell as badly.

Don't be entangled at all, which is good.

After returning home, Xu Sui received a message from Li Yang.

Li Yang has always been numb and sent her a screenshot: [Live film viewing press conference, and the staff will take you to the background to shake hands with the actor you like to take photos. How about that? I'm reliable.]

Xu Suihui: [Big brother is reliable.]

After a while, Li Yang said, "But two months after the press conference, you have to wait. No, I said when you were so literary and artistic, specializing in this kind of Italian film. It's the first time to watch you chase stars. I like it so much.]

Xu Sui smiled and didn't reply.

If you have to say a reason, it's probably because of one person.

After the weekend, Xu Sui quickly forgot the episode and became another tireless screw nailed to the surgical room. On Tuesday, there was a meeting in the hospital, one part of which was how doctors viewed patients' dependence.

The director of the hospital released a series of short films, including the hospital doctors who worked hard to save patients, and some examples of patients who were strong against cancer but eventually died.

The doctors in the field were all motionless, and even people's eyes were wet.

Director Zhang sat opposite Xu Sui and observed her quietly. Xu Sui sat on the side of the meeting and looked calmly at the ppt on the projector. She didn't have much expression, but she was listening carefully. Occasionally, she lowered her head and took notes carefully, and the ponytail tied to the side of her head shook slightly.

After the meeting, Xu Sui closed his cap, sorted out the meeting record book on the table, carried it and went out. Halfway through, he heard someone calling her.

Xu Sui stopped and looked back. It was her teacher Director Zhang.

Director Zhang walked to her with his back and asked with a smile, "Xiao Xu, what are the main points of this meeting?"

Xu Sui thought for a moment and said it clearly.

"That's right," Director Zhang nodded and praised, turning the point. "Have you found the answer to the question I told you before?"

As a teacher who has been taking her with her, Director Zhang specially had a private conversation with her some time ago. He said that Xu Sui was diligent and serious, his medical skills have been improving, and he was responsible and patient with patients.

It's good everywhere, but there is only one less compassion as a doctor.

That is to say, Xu Sui is too rational in this profession.

Xu Sui shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, teacher--"

Director Zhang sighed, patted her on the shoulder, and said before leaving, "Someone will tell you the answer."

Xu Sui came home after a busy day. There was a silence in the room. Pressing the switch, it was as bright as day. Xu Sui stood at the entrance to change his shoes and put his bag, and also ordered a take-out purchase.

After taking a shower and coming out, the takeaway just arrived.

Xu Sui took the takeaway, casually turned on a variety show on TV, and watched while eating. Halfway, Xu Sui's mobile phone at the table made a "ding-dong" sound.