Chapter 58

After shooting, a group of people expressed their breath, shook hands with each other to thank each other, and said, "Thank you for your hard work". Wu Fan is responsible for sending the doctors out.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the sunset shone directly in the corner of the base wall, showing a thin orange color. Xu Sui packed up his things and followed them out.

"Xu Sui." Zhou Jingze shouted at her coldly.

Xu Sui stopped and looked back at him. Zhou Jingze raised his hand and pulled his tie. A piece of throat bone was exposed. Leng Jun's face was loose and he looked at her:

"Herry circle."

The man was always lazy and concise, and Xu Sui immediately realized that he was asking her to return her hair circle to him. Xu Sui squeezed his lips:

"Didn't you say you picked it up on the way? I used it and it was mine."

After saying that, Xu Sui turned his head and left. Zhou Jingze took his long legs and stood in front of her in three or two steps. He lowered his head and locked her with dark eyes:

"One by one, that's my stuff."

Xu Sui didn't understand why he was obsessed with an unusual hair ring. Just as she was about to open her mouth, a voice interrupted them. A flight cadet ran over panting and wiped off the sweat on his forehead:

"Instructor Zhou, it's not good. Something happened to one student!"

While Zhou Jingze was distracted from dealing with things, Xu Sui ran away.

When Zhou Jingze finished dealing with the matter, the base had already resumed intensive training. There was no sign of a doctor, leaving Dalong still in the office to see the photos he took.

Zhou Jingze took out two cans of carbonated drinks from the refrigerator and threw them to Dalong. He sat down stabbingly, and his index finger buckled the pull ring. With a "slap", the bubble came out.

He took a sip and asked, "Are you picking out the photo?"

"I can't do my best what the leader ordered." Tailong plays an official tone one by one.

Zhou Jingze put down the drink and raised his palm up: "Let me see."

Tailong handed him the camera. Zhou Jingze took it, his eyelashes hung down, and his thumb kept pressing the play button. He looked at it one by one.

When I saw a group photo, my eyes stopped: "Take this photo to me."

Dalong took it over and saw that it was a group photo of the doctors just now. He compared his ok posture and turned on Bluetooth and uploaded it to Zhou Jingze's mobile phone.

"Instructor Zhou, what do you want a picture for?" Tailong is a little puzzled.

Zhou Jingze clicked "Receive", stared at the group photo in front of him, clicked on the screenshot with his thumb, and took off the photo of Xu Sui's quiet smile. He seemed to talk to himself and hummed:

"I don't have to ask for compensation."

On the way back, Xu Suiyou Prescient bought a bag of Huamei at the base convenience store. The car drove all the way along the Hui Ring Road. The sunset across the mountain had completely sunk, leaving only a little residual afterglow.

Colleague Han Mei happened to sit next to her. She pushed Xu Sui's arm and asked, "Hey, Dr. Xu, what does you have to do with the captain?"

"I--"

"When I took the photo just now, I was standing next to you. I felt something was wrong with you two. There was an atmosphere that I couldn't describe," Han Mei said head-headed. "Don't say anything about it. You can't be confused by anyone, a married woman."