Chapter 61

When Zhou Jingze brushed Li Yang's dynamic, it was ten o'clock. He happened to drink coconut chicken soup at his grandfather's house.

He squeezed the handle of the spoon and skimmed the oil slowly while looking at the mobile phone.

"You boy! How many times have you said you don't want to play with your mobile phone?" Grandpa threw a plastic spoon at all.

Grandma took the seasoning bottle to the table. As soon as she saw that her grandson had been beaten, she was heartbroken. She scolded, "How dare you beat him? Don't you always read newspapers when you eat by yourself?"

Grandpa looked resentful and dared not speak again.

Zhou Jingze smiled casually at the corners of his lips, and his thumb slid on the mobile phone screen. He was watching the dynamics of Moments like a flower. Suddenly, his eyes stopped, and Li Yang sent a big group photo.

Xu Sui was on the far side. He was eating and was shouted before she raised her head. The tomato in her hand had just been delivered to her mouth, her cheeks bulged, and there was a trace of confusion in her quiet eyes.

Grandpa was still talking over there and coughed seriously: "You boy, you have always been stubborn and don't say anything to your family. Do you need my help for your violation of discipline parking?"

"Gangpa," Zhou Jingze put down the spoon and stood up. "The soup will drink with you another day. I'm leaving in advance."

Zhou Jingze picked up his mobile phone beside him, picked up the coat on the back of the chair and was about to leave. Grandpa was so angry that he said, "You don't go home once every ten days and a half a month. Now you finally come back. How can you have the reason to leave at the last minute? It's a big deal?"

"Well, it's a big deal." Zhou Jingze's tone was smiling.

When he walked to the entrance, Song's mother hurriedly sent him the cigarettes and lighters he dropped. Zhou Jingze took it and remembered something to say to the public:

"You are retired, so you don't care about other people's gossip. And isn't this matter under investigation? If you really intervene, I can't explain it clearly then.

Besides, he also has his pride.

When Zhou Jingze came over, the women at the party were either spraying perfume on their wrists and necks, or mending lipstick in the mirror.

Liang Shuang and her new boyfriend went to the pool to play. Xu Sui looked serious about the fruit in front of her and played chess with a man sitting next to her.

Xu Sui played chess seriously, and the style of playing chess was the same as herself. She was slow, steady and had a flying game at the beginning.

When it was her turn to leave, Xu Sui Tuo's cheeks were thinking about when to go next chess. In the remaining light, he caught a glimpse of a figure coming in.

The black flying jacket, with his hands hanging down and hanging in the cracks of his trousers, his wristbone protruded. From the moment he sat down, the atmosphere began to change suddenly.

The careful thinking of several women on the field is very obvious. Some people lend him wine to talk, while others brazenly change seats. Zhou Jingze sat on the sofa on her side, separated from her in a seat.

Because someone came to change seats, it was a little crowded. Xu followed him back and moved the chessboard back together. Xu Sui's expression remained unchanged. She took a sip of wine and pushed the chess pieces forward.

Decide to leave.

Some people talked to Zhou Jingze one after another, but he was calm and couldn't pry anything out. He would talk to you but he could see that he was perfunctory.