Chapter 68

How could she throw it away? Xu Sui's hand withdrew.

After getting home, Xu Sui fell on the sofa and slept drowsy. By the time she woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

Xu Sui took a shower, ate something, and then watched TV for a while. As a result, he found that he couldn't concentrate at all, so he turned off the TV and ran to bed.

It may be the reason why I slept before. Until the second half of the night, Xu Sui tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep no matter how much he was.

I still think of the daytime things in my mind.

It turned out that Zhou Jingze did not care and be as indifferent as he seemed to break up at the beginning. He also cared about this relationship.

And the map of the world.

With so many marks, none of them point to the city where she studies and works.

Has he come to see her many times?

Why doesn't it appear?

Xu Sui wanted to ask these hidden questions in her heart but didn't dare to ask. Finally, she picked up the mobile phone next to the pillow and turned on some software. This was her first time posting questions:

——Ask everyone, if you break up with your ex-boyfriend for many years and suddenly find that he has not put down this relationship, he is just chasing you again, but what should you do if he still dares not try?

Xing is Xu Sui's post was very late, and almost no one replied. At 2 p.m. in the middle of the night, only one anonymous account replied:

Then let him be cold for a while and listen to his inner thoughts. Do you really have the courage to do it again?

Xu Sui stared at this reply and thought about it for a long time. He felt that it made sense and had a direction in his heart.

In the next few days, Zhou Jingze sent her a message, and Xu Sui rarely replied, because once he chatted with him, his heart would not be firm.

I can't figure it out.

However, Zhou Jingze did not notice the changes. He seems to be very busy recently. Occasionally, he is also tired of making voices and cares about her daily life as usual.

On the weekend, Xu Sui finally waited for the premiere of the movie he wanted to watch.

She actually saw this movie when she was studying in Hong Kong. It was called Back Neighborhood Girl, which is adapted from an Italian best-selling novel.

Xu Sui likes this movie very much. She is very happy to replay it this time.

What is most anticipated is that the heroine she likes will also visit and publicize.

Xu Sui is fascinated by a scene in the movie. The heroine Clyssa wears a sea-colored shirt and red shorts. She walks through the dark tunnel, crosses the highway and walks firmly to her sea in the dusty and dirty back block.

In order to look forward to the press conference, Xu Sui also brought an original novel and movie poster with a green soft leather cover, and planned to ask for an autograph then.

At three o'clock on Saturday afternoon, Liang Shuang appeared downstairs in her car.

After Xu Sui got on the car, Liang Shuang locked the door of the car, gave her a bag of dessert, and said, "No, I bought it for you specially."

"Thank you."

Xu Sui opened the paper bag and took a praiseworthy bread from it.

Liang Shuang talked to Xu Sui while starting the car and said with a smile, "I haven't seen a star yet. I hope there will be a handsome blonde man!"