Chapter 72

At the end of November, it snowed and the temperature plummeted again.

When the weather was cold, the number of patients in the hospital increased sharply, and the workload of doctors also increased. First, the road is frozen and snowy, resulting in an increase in traffic accidents. Second, when the temperature is cold, many elderly people who are sick will not be able to survive winter.

Xu Sui has been working overtime for a week. Sometimes he hurriedly ate two bites of takeaway and was called away by the nurse.

Although he was very busy with his work and dragged his tired body home every day and fell asleep, Xu Sui felt that he was quite good and his life was full and calm.

At noon the next day, in the hospital lounge, Xu Sui stood in front of the water dispenser, took a long strip of coffee, tore open the cut, and poured powder into the mug. His colleague behind him sat on the long table and drank coffee while chatting.

"Oh, have you watched the news? There was a strong 'traitor in Huaining area. I'm too scared. The girl is only 26 years old. It is said that the murderer focused on the young woman who got off work late. The victim was so miserable that his ears were bitten. It was found in the early morning. The good little girl was bloody all over. Lie in the grass, scum." Dr. Cheng said.

"This kind of person is really a beast. It's not an exaggered to whip the corpse."

Nurse He's eyelids jumped: "Huining Road? Last week, my friends and I went to Wanzhong Studios to watch Wonder Woman. When I got home, I was very happy to buy a bunch of yellow bubble roses, got off the subway, and walked for less than ten minutes. While waiting for the traffic light, I always felt that someone had been staring at me. When I looked back, I found a man with long hair and was smiling at me all the time. It's very obscene and kissed at me.

"Oh, my God, and then." Han Mei looked surprised.

"Then as soon as the green light came, I ran away while the crowd was so terrible that I still have lingering fears." Nurse He patted herself on the chest.

"Don't take that road next time. I heard that there have been a lot of abnormalities on that road recently. Be safe when you go home at night." Some people comforted.

"Hey, Dr. Xu, isn't your house on Huaining Road? You have been working overtime every day recently. Be careful at night." Han Mei said.

Xu Suizheng slowly stirred the coffee with a long-handled spoon, took a sip, and half of his face reached the mouth of the cup: "Should it be okay? I won't be so unlucky, will I?

"Just in case, and Huaining Road is the road in your community. You can't avoid it. What should I do?" Nurse He said worriedly.

A male colleague in the hospital put away the coffee, hugged his arm and said, "Dr. Xu, you are a flower of our Puren. Something can't happen. Why don't we boys take you home?"

"Yes, one, three, five, we, two, four, Xiaogao and Lao Gu." Some colleagues answered with a smile.

Xu Sui's tongue was scalded by coffee. She smiled and said, "The dean has to peel me. Don't worry, everyone. I will bring a wolf alarm and a self-defense pen."

"That's good."

When I got off the subway at night and went home, I don't know if it was because my colleague told this news during the day. Xu Suizong felt that someone was following her behind him.

I vaguely felt that the other party deliberately followed her pace. She stopped and the other party stopped, and she was also fast. Like a ghost, quietly following.