Chapter 75

When Xu Sui woke up, her back was sore all over, and her bones seemed to have been removed, which was more difficult than staying up late for surgery. She tried to get up struggling, failed, and simply lay back.

When I turned my head, my side was already empty, but there was residual warmth beside the pillow.

Xu Sui turned around, and the tip of his nose was full of the faint smell of tobacco left by men, which caused people to be confused.

She turned her back, closed her eyes, and recalled what happened last night.

She didn't remember how she nodded in a daze.

After years of separation, Zhou Jingze still remembers her sensitive places. As soon as she gets close, she has the ability to lower step by step. Take control of her firmly and let her fall unconsciously.

Last night, he seemed to like the tattoo very much. He kissed it and bit it carefully over and over again, as if to leave his mark on his ribs.

Finally, tears and sweated. Zhou Jingze bent over her body, rubbed her forehead affectionately, and shouted "one by one" in a hoarse.

Xu Sui suddenly shed a tear.

It is said that "there is a sea of stars in the eyes of lovers",

This time, she seemed to see a little self in his eyes.

After the snowstorm, it was sunny.

Because of the suspect's incident, the vice president specially approved Xu Sui to take two days off to have a good rest at home, so Xu Sui stayed in bed for a while, got up slowly, and planned to go downstairs to buy breakfast after washing and rinsing.

She hasn't eaten Chen Ji's pearl sausage powder for a long time, and his rice milk must be just ground, hot on the tip of the tongue. It tastes mellow and tastes good. There is a faint sweetness between her lips.

Suddenly I wanted to eat it.

But at this point, his rice milk must have been snatched out. Which round will it be like a lazy worm?

I'm very happy to eat pearl sausage powder.

Xu Suibian wanted to go to the living room. She picked up a mug and poured water for herself. She took a sip and glanced casually.

There is a note on the table. Xu Sui picked it up and took a look. Zhou Jingze's handwriting was cold and serious, but there was a Meng Lang atmosphere between the lines:

Breakfast is hot in the kitchen. You can eat it when you wake up. If you don't leave, you can't help but continue to do it with you.

Xu Sui's face was hot, and he left the note and put it back on the table. She went to the kitchen, lifted the thermos pot, and the heat brushed on her face. Inside was Chen Ji's pearl sausage powder and mellow rice pulp on the tip of her tongue.

Everything is just fine.

What you want, someone will buy your favorite breakfast and deliver it to you in the cold wind on the morning after the snowstorm.

It's another kind of snowstorm and sunny.

After washing and rinsing, Xu Sui sat in front of the window sill and finished the breakfast seriously.

At 9 a.m., Zhou Jingze ran home and walked slowly downstairs of Xu Suijia Community with a bottle of ice water. As he was walking, a slightly familiar face came to him. His eyes flashed by, paused and continued to walk.

In the faint, it seemed that someone called him. Zhou Jingze stopped, took off the AirPods in his ear, and turned around.

"S. Captain Zhou, is it really you? What a coincidence. A man about 40 years old said excitedly.