Chapter 77

Zhou Jingze leaned over, his lips were close, Xu Sui suddenly turned his head, his ears were hot, and he said, "No."

This refusal was particularly clear in rainy days.

The man just kissed her on the hair.

"Tsk."

Zhou Jingze's voice was hoarse, stretching out his broad palm and holding her from behind. The tiger's mouth stuck his white neck. Xu Sui was forced to raise his head and looked at him helplessly with a pair of quiet eyes.

However, this eye hooked out the bad and possessive factors in men's heart.

He lowered his head and kissed it.

First, touch her lips, then kiss her to close her trembling eyelashes and nose, then stretch out the tip of her tongue to pry open her lips and teeth, and gently suck her lips.

Xu Sui passively endured it, with his head tilted up very hard. First, he resisted and urgently grabbed his clothes uncontrollably.

The temperature in the car is gradually rising, and only the automatic wipers are swaying around, the sound of rain hitting the slate, the slight sound of rubbing clothes, and the sound of their kissing.

Zhou Jingze kissed her, freed up a hand to take down the hand holding his shoulder tightly, and held her back.

In a rainstorm, the two of them interlocked their fingers and kissed for a long time.

Zhou Jingze kissed her for three minutes before she was willing to let go.

When the shower began to stop, Zhou Jingze drove Xu Sui home. After the person was sent back, Zhou Jingze received a cross-oceanic phone call from Hu Xixi on his way home.

Zhou Jingze clicked to answer, but before he could speak, Hu Xixi's lively and powerful voice came from the other end of the phone: "Uncle!"

"Here, you don't know your momentum and think you're dead uncle." Zhou Jingze played the steering wheel in a slow tone.

Hu Xixi said "hehehey" twice and asked about Zhou Jingze's recent situation. He pulled out a slight curve at the corners of his lips and replied, "It's good. You're going to have an aunt soon."

What kind of smart master Xixi is? Hearing this, the two are on their way back together. After all, as Zhou Jingze's relative, she still doesn't know him.

Over the years, he has only determined that Xu Sui.

"Wow, congratulations, I knew you two would still get together in the end. She really likes you very much. You don't even know the beginning..." Hu Xixi said with emotion.

Zhou Jingze's steering wheel suddenly deflected, braked urgently, and made a sharp sound cut through the sky. He looked awe-inspiring and confirmed again:

"What did you say?"

The other end of the phone was stunned for a moment, thinking that Zhou Jingze didn't hear clearly, so he had to repeat it.

A kind of feeling of recovering from loss and sighing came out. Zhou Jingze parked his car by the roadside and smoked a cigarette before calming down his mood.

After a while, he said again, "What about you? Tell my uncle how you are doing?"

"Of course, it's happy and fulfilling, but I'm a little tired. Recently, we saved a wounded Sanhua deer in a religious war conflict, and the African elephant I raised kissed me more and more. It actually learned to share food with me." Hu Xixi's tone was excited and her ending was raised. When it came to the little animals she raised, such as several treasures.