Chapter 81

"I left you at the beginning because I didn't distinguish between priorities. I'm sorry." Zhou Jingze looked up at her and said slowly, "Let's be sad one by one."

"From now on, you will always be the first in my heart."

Xu Sui lowered her head. She didn't know why she cried easily in front of Zhou Jingze. She stretched out her hand to wipe away her tears randomly and said no more.

Zhou Jingze was helpless as he cried to his girl, so he had to pull out a tissue to gently tear her and pin her messy hair behind her forehead.

He seemed to think of something, staring at her waist and abdomen and asking, with a little rustle voice:

"Does it hurt?"

Xu Sui was stunned for a second and noticed something wrong with his eyes before he realized it.

He asked not whether the waist hurts or not, but whether it hurts when tattooing.

"It hurts," Xu Sui nodded and whispered softly. "Later, I thought about it. If I married someone else, I would wash off my tattoo."

Zhou Jingze gave her tearful hand, raised her chin with his fingers, and narrowed her eyes:

"Who else do you want to marry?"

"I--" Xu Sui wanted to defend. Of course, she thought about it. At that time, the breakup was so hard that no one wanted to look forward.

Zhou Jingze suddenly interrupted her and whispered, "I just want to get married with you."

When I was young, I didn't know my lover, and I didn't love anyone until I met Xu Sui.

After saying this, there was silence around.

After saying this, Zhou Jingze may feel a little sissy and then diverted from other topics. Xu Sui found that his expression was still calm, but his ears were quietly red.

The cold wind poured in through the cracks of the window, and Xu Sui's toes shrank and turned white with cold.

As soon as he entered the door, Zhou Jingze pressed her kiss and knocked the whole person into the table. The shoes were thrown in his arms and left at the porch.

Zhou Jingze also noticed this matter. He grasped his white and tender feet, crossed it warmly, and opened his mouth:

"I'll get your shoes."

Xu Sui stopped him, looked at his red ears and smiled relieved. He opened his arms and his cheeks were a little red:

"Hold it."

Zhou Jingze was stunned for a second, and his smile slowly rose at the corners of his lips. He answered:

"Okay."

The man bent down, with a strong arm through her elbow, and holding the slender waist with one hand and directly picked up the man upright.

The white lotus root-like arm climbed up his neck, and the man's broad palm dragged her buttocks and bumped up and walked around the living room with her arms.

After wearing his shoes, Xu Sui hung on him and refused to come down.

"Why are you so clingy all of a sudden?" Zhou Jingze smiled.

"This time it seems that a real dream has come true."

Xu Sui looked up at him, stroked his eyebrow bone with his fingers, and suddenly said.

Zhou Jingze looked at her with an indescribable mood in his heartache.

Girl's secret love is a deep and complicated emotion.