Chapter 82

An uncertain guess gradually formed in the bottom of his heart. Xu Sui held his mobile phone without even wearing a coat and hurried downstairs. The stairs in the inn are made of wood, and there is a crunching sound when stepping on it.

The two of them's conversation was still uninterrupted. The wind was whistling on Zhou Jingze's side. He took down the cigarette in his mouth and smiled softly, with a little low voice:

"What are you running? I'm here."

Pushing open the door, Xu Sui gasped and saw the man standing not far away at a glance. He was wearing a black coat, and his shoulders were darkened by the rain. He stood under a red billboard with a strong outline on his side face. He bit a cigarette lazily and looked at her and smiled.

I often miss you, but every moment I look at you is moved.

At this moment, people who are still in another city suddenly appear in front of you and say that it is false not to be surprised.

Xu Sui trotted all the way to the man, grabbed his sleeve, and asked, "When did you come from?"

Zhou Jingze pressed the cigarette, raised his hand and pinched her face. His throat sounded and he joked, "When a little girl was unhappy."

He brushed Han Meifa's complaint about the forced landing of the plane in Moments before he knew that they were still stranded at the airport. Zhou Jingze sent Xu Sui a message to confirm that she replied briefly.

Zhou Jingze guessed that his girl was unhappy.

So I came here.

After Han Mei sent him the address, Zhou Jingze bought the latest high-speed rail ticket to Ningcheng.

After Zhou Jingze saw someone, he led Xu Sui and took her to reopen a hotel. After that, Xu Sui went on a business trip in Shanghai for three days, and Zhou Jingze put aside everything and accompanied her for three days.

After returning to Jingbei City, Xu Sui was finally able to take a break, take a day off, and sleep at home until three poles of the sun. She still didn't let Zhou Jingze stay, because Xu Sui didn't recall those three days in Shanghai.

In front of the French window, in front of the mirror, on the desk, everything he thought of came. Xu Sui was tossed to death. After she decided to go back, she must not let this person enter the house.

At 10 a.m., Xu entourage woke up in bed and simply washed. She planned to order a takeaway, and then sorted out the seminar report at home to collect some case information.

When Xu Suizheng was about to pick up the mobile phone beside him, Zhou Jingze sent a message with a short words and nodues to say one more word of nonsense:

[GATE, YOUR BREEDER HAS ARRIVED.]

Xu Sui put down his mobile phone, didn't even have time to wear slippers, and walked barefoot to open the door. Zhou Jingze appeared at the door, with a breakfast hooked on his middle finger and a hot coffee in his left hand.

"I almost ordered takeout." Xu Sui took it over, and the pear vortex on his cheeks appeared.

Zhou Jingze lowered his eyes and glanced at her bare feet. After changing his shoes, he directly picked up the man, strode to the sofa and put her down.

"Next time you don't wear shoes, you will break your leg," Zhou Jingze half squatted in front of her and put on her shoes. He held her feet in the palm of his hand and looked up at her. "Just right, I can't run away when I was fucked."

"Don't even think about it." Xu Sui stared at him, but his cheeks were hot.

After breakfast, Xu Sui nestled in the study to work. Zhou Jingze threw the things on the table into the garbage can and took a can of carbonated drinks from the refrigerator as he was about to tear off the pull ring.