16🔥

L Y D I A

A week passed and I haven't seen Valerio he has went total ghost on me. After he left that day he never came back the night.

I'm not really complaining because it gives me time to think about where I want him to stand.

But I sometimes miss his presence and it not just the sex.

Sigh*

"Have you seen Tyler?" I asked Ivy who was styling her hair.

"No and he still won't take my calls. Have you seen Valerio?" she said

"Same," I said and she nod before I stood.

"Let's go out," I said

"Ok," she smiled and I went to my room to get dressed

Since it was starting to snow I wore something comfy.

If it doesn't looks comfy to you it was to me.

We walked out and head to the mall before getting a few things. We then went to Di Matteo where we got two box of delicious pizza.

After eating we went back home. I went into my room and changed my pants into a short tights.

We went back into the living room where we painted each other nails in white and watched movies. After three hours I went to my room, got a shower and brushed my teeth then went to bed.

My phone began ringing and I answered it when I saw Valerio's name popped up.

"Valerio?" I said while sitting up

"Hey angel," he said

"Hey,"

"Can you open the door?" he asked

"You're here?" I said while climbing out of the bed. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey beautiful," he said as the door opened.

He laughed when I jumped into his arms and he lifted me off the ground, my legs going around his waist immediately.

"I hate to say it but I actually missed you,"I said as he walked us into the room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry angel but I was busy and we were attacked by some of my rivals. Tyler got shot and got hospitalized, he's like our brother so we couldn't leave him there we stayed and I should call you or something," he said

"Is he okay now?" I asked.

"Yes?" he answered

"Are you okay?"

"I have my angel wrapped around me of course I'm okay," he said and I smiled before kissing him.

"I've missed you," he said before pulling my bottom lip between his teeth before sucking it.