35

Hoseok's words flashed in front of her. 

"And when the moment is right, when the opportunity presents itself before you, I want you to fight tooth and nail and grab it."

Seiji pressed on the accelerator a little more. She knew she was spontaneous and that she would regret once she was sane but right now, what she was doing had to be done. She looked at the notebook and the bottle of wine on the passenger seat, sighing.

She parked her car to the side and closed her eyes, leaning against the steering wheel.

*

"I don't know how you know that he loves you... What if he is just a creep?" Hoseok asked.

"I know him personally... I just realized that he liked me since a long time back."

"How do you know that?"

"I... I just know. Trust me on this."

"You know that it could possibly get really awkward too, right?" He asked. Seiji nodded.

"Just... be careful, alright? If he is someone you really like... I am no one to say anything. You are an adult and you can take your own decisions." Hoseok pulled her into a hug. 

"If something—anything—happens, you call me right away. I and Tae will be there in a moment, ready to beat him. Should we also take Jungkook and Jimin? That's possibly a good idea..." He mumbled.

Seiji chuckled trying to relax her nerves. "I don't think that would be needed."

"Better safe than sorry," He replied. "Come back soon and if gets late, call me. I'll come to get you." She nodded, putting on her shoes.

*

"Come on, you are all the way here. Don't back out now," She mumbled to herself. "I feel you Jin."

She looked at where she was parked, a few blocks down Jin's residence. Seiji took out the bottle of wine and chugged it down, not even wanting to relish it's taste. She needed the confidence to confront the man. What's better than a sip of wine from Hoseok's prized collection?

Seiji grabbed the notebook and stepped out, locking her car. She decided on walking to his home rather than driving.

She took a deep breath and counted to ten standing on his porch before ringing the bell. Her hands were shaking even though they were in a tight fist. She took another deep breath in before ringing the bell once more. Just then the door opened.

Before her Jin was standing, in an aquamarine sweater and black jeans. Yes, he looked fine. Seiji swooned, and for a moment forgot why she was here in the first place.

"Seiji-ssi?"

She snapped. "Do yo— wait! Can I come in first?"

"Uh— Yeah, sure," He said, holding the door open for her. Seiji stepped inside. "It's cold out... what are you doing here so late? Did you need something?"

"Do you love me?" She asked without missing a beat as soon as he turned around.

"Huh? W—"

He was cut off by Seiji pulling him by his collar and pressing her lips against his.