The Reaper's Ride Home

"...Huh?!"

Y/n gasped for air as he jumped from his seat. His head was shaking and so was his body as he was cold and unaware of the scene he was in.

That is until he figured out that he had taken a nap all this time and was on a plane, en route from Paris to Japan as he had fulfilled his duty from a few days ago.

"...That's right... I was at the Olympics..." Y/n mumbles as he had to reassess his what he was right now.

Y/n L/n, an Olympian for Japan as he was twenty-six now. He plays rugby and isn't that distant to people than he was in high school.

He then grabs his duffel bag that was under his seat and digs inside it to find something hard.

A gold medal, a shiny gold medal that he remembered winning a few days ago as his teammates were ecstatic about their victory. He smiles softly, "We won by a damn landslide..."

"You said something, Y/n?"

The man flinches softly, he turns to his side to find his best friend, Noodle, sitting next to him as he pulled his earbuds out. The h/c shakes his head softly, "Nothing, man... I was just talking to myself..."

"Alright then... Let me know if anything pops in your mind..." Noodle smiles as he goes back to listening to his music and leaving Y/n smiling once more.

...I gotta thank Noodle for a lot of things he has done for me... We need to get some drinks or something...

He chuckles softly and puts the gold medal back into his bag, he gazed out at the window of his first class seat and finds that their destination wasn't far. "I'm coming home soon..." he said and adverts his eyes to his left hand.

It was empty, nothing except for something that wrapped around one of his fingers.

He smiles softly before the pilots of the flight announced they'd be landing soon and that everyone should fasten their seatbelts.

Y/n followed their commands and prepared for landing.

...

"Thank you, Noodle..."

Now Y/n had hopped out of a sports car, his bag slung over his shoulders as he bows to the man named Noodle that was in the car.

"Not a problem... It's what friends do, right?"

Y/n nods. "That and they commit genocide..."

"Huh?! Why would..."

Noodle then realizes it was a joke and knew that Y/n was trying to make a reference he's seen on PikPok. Then,

"...Whaaaaaat?" The two said in unison and starts laughing now as the driver with black hair and blue tips waved goodbye and drove off to his own home. Y/n watched his friend leave and then heads into his home, sighing in exhaustion.

"...Man... I need another nap..."

He unlocks the door to his home and takes his shoes off.

"I'm home..." he said softly, awaiting for an answer. He gains none, "They're probably asleep, waiting for me to-"

"Daddy!~"

Y/n's eyes lights up when he hears a little girl running from the living room and calling for his name. Once in sight, he finds her.

The young girl had a large smile on her face, she had orange hair but had e/c eyes that would match with Y/n's as he picks her up and spun her around.

"Hey, Maki~..."