Chapter Eight: We Got You

Chapter Eight:
We Got You

Ana got to her Uncles house and as she started walking to the back where his boat was but before she could get their two pairs of arms wrapped around her

She stumbled at that before looking up seeing both Rosalie and Emmett in front of her checking her over.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I asked them placing my hands on each of their checks.

"Alice had a vision," Rosalie told with fear visible in her eyes.

I nodded at her remembering them telling me about how Alice could see the future, Jasper could feel and manipulate emotions, and Edward could read minds beside Bella's and a little bit of mine.

"She saw you being attacked by a nomad," Emmett told me and I froze at that before bringing them both in a hug understanding why they were so scared.

"It's okay. I'm right here," I told them as they both placed their heads in my neck as I rubbed their back trying to calm them down, but then remembered something.

"Uncle Waylon," I mumbled breaking free from both Emmett and Rosalie and started running to where his boat was.

I then saw my dead uncles body. He had three bite marks on his body and completely white with eyes wide opened.

As I started to fall down sobbing I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"We got you, Annie. We got you," Emmett told me as he and Rosalie held me turning my face from the scene.

______

______

I don't remember who long we stayed there in each other's embrace but sometime during that Alice and Jasper arrived and called my dad.

When he pulled up he saw me sobbing in both Rosalie's and Emmet's arms and immediately ran to me.

"Anastasia," he said when he got to me and I immediately throw myself in his arms.