Flashbacks and Tutors

----- January 10th, 2012 - Queens, New York -----

Y/N's POV

It's been nearly three months since I've thawed out of the ice. And in those three months, I've been mostly spending them reading and watching anything I've missed in the past seventy years. I managed to memorize most of it. 

There were the obvious things, like the technological advancements. Mobile cellular devices. Personal Computers. Flat screen TVs. Then there was the moment that humanity reached the moon. 

But despite all those good things, the amount of bad things there were completely outweighed the good. The assassinations of a President, a congressman, and a minister. Multiple bombings. A shit ton more war. An attack on two towers in lower Manhattan. 

Society seems to be identical to how it was back in the 40s.

Currently I was in the backseat of an SUV. Fury wanted to speak with me. I'm not exactly sure what about, but I have a few guesses. I doubt it's about last night at the docks. It could be about the bus I pulled from a lake. Or the plane I caught in the middle of a soccer stadium. 

But that was two months ago.

__________

----- November 29th, 2011 - Norway -----

After a seven hour flight, this place still calls to me. The wide open field and cliff side just pulls towards me. I walk closer to the edge of the cliff.

"You shouldn't stand so close to the edge"

I look back to see a man in gold plated armor. He had a gigantic pointy helmet. And his eyes were orange. I recognize him.

"I know you. You're the man who bumped into me at the enlistment facility back in 42," I turn to face him, "Are you following me?"

The man just replies, "Yes."

"...Who are you? What do you want?"

"My name is Heimdall"

"You only answered one question.. Wait. Heimdall? As in the Norse Watchman of the Gods?," I ask before muttering, "Great, I go to Norway and a Norse God appears."

"Do you not believe me?"

I look out into the water below the cliff then back to him.

"You appeared from nowhere. I would have seen or heard you coming if you walked through the entire field.. And honestly, I've seen SHIELDS reports on Thor's little visit down in New Mexico," I tell him.

"Then I take it you know why I'm here?," he asks.

"Have you come to tell me you're my father?," I jokingly ask and laugh to my self. Heimdall keeps a straight face which causes me to stop laughing, "Are you my dad?"

Heimdall smiles at my question, "No, but your father is the one who sent me."

I stare at him and think for a moment.

"..Odin? You're telling me my father is the All-Father Odin?"

"He doesn't know that I'm speaking to you"

"And why are you speaking to me?"

"I have vowed to obey the orders of your father, but I am willing to commit treason in order to protect the nine realms," He explains.