Punishment 🔞

[REQUESTED] Jimin punishes Taehyung and Y/n for being bratty.

Jimin POV

Laying down on his bed he sighed and grabbed his phone. He was bored so he decided to text his friends if they could come over to his house tonight.

Text-

[JM] Hey

[Y/N] hi Jimin

[SG] Sup

[RM] Hi

[JK] JIMIN-SSI! Rrrrrrrap MoNsTeR -

[JN] Hi

[V] Hey

[JH] Hello

[JM] So, I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out.

[JK] What for?

[JM] For Idk maybe a Game Night?

[Y/N] YES!

[V] What time?

[JM] In like an hour

[ALL] OK

After an hour everyone came and Jimin opened the door for them, telling them to go down to the basement— where the gaming room is.

"What game are we gonna play?"

"OVERWATCH!!!" Jungkook and V both shouted together.

"But I suck at it," Jimin said. "Then why do you have it?"

"You literally begged me to buy it!"

"Oh... I forgot 'bout that, hahah"

"Don't worry Jimin, I can teach you."

"Okay."

Everyone grabbed a gaming console and started playing except for Y/n.

"Y/n, what are you doing? Grab a controller."

"N-no I-I'm okay."

"What's wrong? Before you were so excited and now you're suddenly backing out."

"I Just wanna watch that's all."

"Oh okay."

Y/n POV

(Taehyung and Jimin are your crushes. Normally you would try getting their attention by doing something to either of them because you know that no matter what, the other would also be attentive since they are always together)

You felt a bit left out because Taehyung didn't even seem to notice that there were no more consoles left in the basket. You were really excited at first because you wanted to play with him. You sighed and tried finding a way to grab his or even Jimin's attention. After a few minutes Jimin learned how to play and you were still pondering.

"I'm gonna get a glass of water." Jimin spoke as V then nodded.

Hmm maybe I could try flirting with V and try to get Jimin's attention

You stood in front of him. "Hey Y/n."

"C-Can I sit here?" You stuttered knowing that you aren't best at flirting with him. "I guess since Jimin is getting a bit better at pl-" You cut him off while sitting on his lap then hearing his breath hitch. "Y-Y/n." You pretended to ignore him and moved higher up, slowly grinding your body against his.

"Y-Y/n please I-" As soon as he saw Jimin sitting down next to him he stopped talking and acted like you were never there.

Jimin kept glancing over at Taehyung every now and then.