|| 03 ||

CHAPTER - 3
- A FUN DAY -

•°~°•

A R U S H I

"No don't come near me !" I requested joining my hand as the dark figure walked near me .

His face was really dangerous , his eyes were filled with lust . Only lust .

He laughed ,"I didn't bring you here to leave you ! Enjoy tonight baby ,I am sure you will enjoy !" he said with his deep voice and ripped my clothes . I was regretting for wearing so short dress . I joined my hands and cried ,"please leave me ! I promise , I'll not tell anyone about you . Let me go ! My parents must be worried !"

Without wasting a single second he came atop me .

"Arushi , get up !" I felt someone shook me and rubbed my palm . It was getting hard to breathe ,"It's ok , everything is fine ! It's just a nightmare ! Breath sweetheart , breath ! " I inhaled then exhaled . Then again did the same . I opened my eyes to see my concerned bhai's face leaning towards me while sitting beside me . I hugged his torso and closed my eyes while he kept caressing my hair .

I felt someone pulled my comforter away from me,"Arushi ! Get up honey !" came bhabhi's voice . "Five minutes more bhabhi , please !" I said while pulling my comforter "Aru , get up . Did you forget about our plan ? And we need to leave early before grandma finish her prayer and we gonna have our breakfast outside so get up FAST !" bhabhi said . I got up in jolt with excitement . "Shit bhabhi ! I totally forgot about our plan ! I'll get ready in just 30 minutes !" I chirped ,dashing into my bathroom .

"Lets go !" I told while dragging bhai into the mall and bhabhi following us . She shook her head ,"Aru slow down or you and your bhai ,both will fall on your faces !" bhai spoke "Why, don't we have balance that we will fall down ?"

"Ya ,I know which kind of balance you have !" Bhabhi rolled her eyes . Bhai stopped and turned towards her ,so did I ,"What do you mean ? Speak clearly !" "Achcha ji ,speak clearly ?! Aru , you know what happened today ?" she said still looking at bhai . Bhai's expression became nervous ,"Don't you dare to say that !" bhai warned . Bhabhi poke her tongue out ,"You know Aru , today in bathroom he tried to push me inside the bathtub but luckily , he slipped and fell inside it !"

We both burst into laughter . Bhai narrowed his eyes on bhabhi then whispered something because of which bhabhi became nervous and cleared her throat ,"ahem !"

"What do you want ?" bhai asked . "strawberry waffles and a strawberry milkshake " bhabhi answered . "I will take chocolate waffles and hot chocolate !" I replied . "Ok then , I'll also take a coffee and waffles !" bhai ordered to the waiter . He left to get our orders .

"By the way bhabhi , what you two were doing in bathroom at a time ?" I questioned her . Her face turned red like a tomato ,"a- uh - mm" bhai smirked ,"ya ya tell !" bhabhi glared him ,"You wait till we reach home !" bhabhi muttered .

I bursted into fit full of laughter, when I stopped I saw bhai and bhabhi looking me with adore . I smiled at them . My eyes fell at the door of the restaurant , there was a man who was watching me but as soon as he realised that I saw him ,he marched away . He was not visible properly but I was sure that it was a man .

Such a creep !

Soon , our order came . We had our breakfast with some chit chats ,like bhai told about our company , bhabhi about her court and I about collage stuffs .

"Now time for shopping !" bhabhi sequeled . "Lets go there first !" I told pointing to a Gucci showroom . Like this , we went to many different shops and showrooms and bought many things but a really difficulty was coming . Searching sarees for bhabhi . It is the most difficult thing in the whole world .

Bhai and I gave each other a look and walked inside a shop which was filled with different varieties of beautiful and eye catching dresses and sarees .

"Welcome ma'am and sir ! How can we help you ?" a lady in her early 30s asked us politely . "where can we find sarees ?" bhabhi asked her . "You are at right place ma'am ! One of our staff will show you !" she spoked with a beautiful smile .

She called a girl and ordered her ,"Guide them to the saree section and make sure to show them our latest collections . We can't disappoint the Khannas !" she spoke smiling slightly to bhai . I followed her gaze to find bhai with stern look .

O God ! What's wrong with this men ? All men of our family always keep stern and dangerous look in public like now only thew will shoot everyone . People don't know about our mafia gang . They still afraid of us as our company is one of the top 10 companies of our country, though . Our family is a well respected family , all think that our family is an example of a perfect family but no one knows what happens behind those closed doors .

"Aru , How is this ?" bhabhi voice snapped me out of my thoughts . She was holding a saare which was a combination of yellow and pink and little silver "it's beautiful bhabhi !" "Yeah ,it is !" bhai to told . "Ok then , I'll buy this saree !" she exclaimed handing it to the salesgirls . She nodded,"Sure ma'am !"

"Done ?" I asked . "Not yet ! I'll buy few more things which can take time . Hey , why don't you go buy some ice-cream for yourself !" bhabhi suggested. "Good idea !" bhai said while taking out his wallet . He gave me his card to buy ice-cream .

I went to buy ice-cream like 5 year old child . I love ice-creams . I walked inside the ice-cream parlour and bought a cookie and cream flavour . First I was confused what to take them I decided this . Offcourse , it happens when you see so many flavours you get confuse .

~to be continued~

Words : 1005

Published : 29 Nov 2021

•••••

{A/N}

Hope you guys enjoyed !

If you did , don't forget to
VOTE offcourse

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out ✌️