52

Pierre scrolled through instagram looking at the recent photos of the race week. He liked a few posts as Charles was talking about their next race and his plan for the next race week.

Pierre was paying half attention to his friend, but completely tune him out as he came across a candid photo of Daniella. She was pointing and smiling at something in the photo.

Charles stopped talking when he noticed that Pierre was not listening to him.

A smiled appeared on Pierre's face as another photo of Daniella came up.

"Mate come on," Charles rolled his eyes.

"What?" Pierre tore his glance from the phone and looked at his friend.

"I think you need to move on..." Charles said as he snatched the phone. "Didn't she say she is dating someone else now?"

"Don't remind me of that," Pierre groaned, snatching his phone back and accidentally liking the photo.

"Move on mate," Charles eyes softened when he saw the sad look on Pierre. He was aware from the beginning the huge crush Pierre had on Daniella.

"I tried," Pierre shook his head. "But I can't. Everytime I look at her I just fall more and more in love with her."

Charles didn't know what to say.

"I ruined my chance with her for that red bull seat...and I never thought I was a jealous type of person but..."

"You get jealous when you see Dani and Lando together," Charles finished his sentence.

Pierre nodded as he tossed his phone on the table, feeling helpless.

"I just don't know what to do," he looked at Charles, his eyes screaming for help. "I really love her a lot."

"Oh man," Charles groaned as he sat straight. "Okay..I will help you."

"What?"

"I will help you get Daniella."

***

Daniella gasped as she felt the splash of water hit her back.

"Lando...I just dried myself," she turned to look at her boyfriend who is still in the shower and now grinning at her.

"This is what you get for leaving the shower early," he again splashed water at her.

"The water is not warm enough for me," she argued as she held up the towel trying to protect herself.

He laughed as he splashed water at her again before turning up the heat of the water.

Steam started of appear.

"See, now you can join me," he held out his hand as the warm water fell in him.

Daniella put down the towel slightly as she looked suspiciously at her boyfriend.

"I think I am already done," she teased, wrapping the towel around her.

The smile on Lando's face dropped.

Daniella blew him a kiss before turning away.

"Nope, you are not done yet," Lando quickly stepped out of the shower and hold her hand, stopping her to take another step.

She laughed and turned to him, before she could say anything Lando pressed his lips on hers.

The kiss deepened as Daniella's hand rested on his arm and he slowly unwrapped the towel around her.

After a few seconds they broke the kiss and Lando pulled Daniella back in the shower.

***********

A/N: So team Lando or team Pierre?  Or team someone else?

And now Charles is going to help Pierre...who knows what sort of plan they will come up with.