Chapter 18: Confession Is good for the Soul

ni hao
I hope everyone is good

Remember to pray and dont try to lie to God because he knows everything. Dont do it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Previously on The Nerdy Teen Mom

"Nathan speak to me. You can't keep doing this. Sometimes it's good to voice your thoughts. Is it what I said?.... You aren't responding...ok fine."I said as I came out of the vehicle and was walking fast to the door holding my belly.

Presently

 Then I felt a pair of hands dragged me back to a chest and arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"It hurts my heart when you say things about your safety and I have to let you go because of it" he said softly

"I can't tell you the truth and change your mind" he continued.

"Lidia I like you a lot and I want to be with you but I can't say anything to keep you with me because that will put me in trouble. I like you a lot lidia and it pains my heart knowing I don't have your trust about your safety. I don't want to lose you but I don't want to keep you unhappy. I want to promise you your safety but you won't believe me would you. I'm sorry. I want to make you happy and I care about you a lot. But I can't keep holding on to your hands if you cover it with oil. I'm sorry I can't make you happy". When he was done he turned me only to see my eyes full of tears.

"Star, what's wrong baby?" He asked, wiping my tears with his shirt.

"It's a good thing you don't wear makeup" he laughed

"I don't like makeup"

"Really" I nodded and sniffed.

"I like you too Nathan but I can't risk Jonah's safety because of my heart. I have to sacrifice my heart and I'm sorry. If it wasn't so dangerous then I would have said yes but I can't. I'm sorry" I cried into his shirt

"It's okay. What if I promise you with all my heart that you don't have to worry about your safety" I don't know how people really read eyes but I can read expressions well so that's what I did.

"Pinky promise me?" He laughed and kissed my head while I held out my pinky.

"Pinky promise" he responded, wrapping his pinky around mine then hugging me tightly.

"Oiii, my belly you dummy. Geez" I said, hitting his chest to which he laughed.

"I love you star" he said and kiss my head

"How can you love me when I question you so much and we fight so much, how can you love me when you haven't seen my face and when I haven't been truthful"

"When we fight, we come closer don't we?" And I nodded

"So fighting isn't always bad and I don't have to see your face to love you and we all have secrets. I'm sure one day you'll tell me what I need to hear vice versa " he said then kissed my head.

"Ok"

"Ok, we are still on for Saturday ok? okay." He spoke, with me being able to respond.

"I'll walk you to the door. Do you have work later?"

"Yeah but I think I gonna call in sick" I said walking to the door

"Ok, do that. Good night now star. Dream about me. I love you" he said and I blush