𝟷𝟸. 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

Matteo POV

That angelic voice. That fucking precious voice of hers. I lean against the balusters, wandering my eyes on my enchanting darling lover. Fuck, how is someone that captivating

That rose pink dress she was wearing was an absolute nightmare for me. Her soft tan legs were quite the sight as the dirty thoughts started rushing in. White liquid would start running down her legs as my hot sticky load pumps into her. Shortly after I would snatch a plug, ensuring that nothing could leak from her precious cooze, and take her shopping as she hopes that no one would find out what a filthy little whore she is, but there's always going to be someone that knows

I shut my eyes, attempting to restrain myself as additional scenarios flew through my reprehensible mind.

The hem of her dress barely reached below her bottom and fuck. If she were to bend over something that I so happened to drop, you would undoubtedly see her panties.

"Lily, Dahlia, pleasure to see you again." I smile, walking down, regulating the files near my crotch.

"Matteo..what a surprise," My angel's mouth is left in a circle as she glances at Pablo and Marianna who are Dahlia's lovely parents.

Pablo and Marianna knitted their brows at the girls. "You know, Mr. Costello?" Marianna asked, looking at the girls.

Without missing a beat, my angel says, "Mhmm! He helped me with the cupcakes before at the bakery and he came over to the apartment with his brothers maybe a week or two prior!"

"Wow..... sounds like you two have been hanging out... a lot," Marianna skittishly smiled, clasping her hands together.

"Yep!" She beams, getting all jumpy with the leap of joy and blithe she was. "I'm feeling hot cocoa, do you have any, Papa?"

"Yes, it's in the cabinet with all the drinks and cups." Pablo implied behind him in the kitchen.

"Okay! Does anyone want one?"

"I'll take one, boo." Dahlia raised her hand after looking at her parents with an apprehensive countenance.

"I will take one as well," I smiled. Her eyes were radiant with bliss as I answered. So fucking pretty

My eyes fall to her lips. Her plumped lustrous pink bow-shaped lips. I want to run my thumb all over and kiss those perfect lips of hers forever, millions of times over.

"Us too, honey," Marianna spoke.

"Okay! I will be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." She scurried away with the smile of a child who got their dream present.

The essence of the area went down to skepticism. Now there were only four of us in the hallway of the front entrance. Gazes hit one eye after another. "Mr. Costello—" The sound of commotion is heard between the four of us.

A vague foul term is wailed in the kitchen with another crashing sound. We turned our heads in an instant. "I will go see if she is doing okay," I said, heading to the kitchen. "Angel, are you alright?"

The sight of the cabinet is slightly open as a box of hot chocolate mix is on the floor while scraps of glass are scattered.

"Yep, just a little accident. I tried grabbing the cocoa mix but you know... it's too high for me so I unintentionally knocked some cups down." She slowly bends down to pick up the hot chocolate packets on the ground.