| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 |

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 - 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒏

ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵀᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 - 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒏★ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘᵀᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ

[ CHAPTER ONE ] 𓆩♡𓆪

𝘓𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘋 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘋𝘖𝘖𝘙𝘚. If she had it her way, the world would be an empty sphere, with nothing but the natural benefits in it. There would be no steam engines, or wars, or homelessness, because no would have a home. It would be nothing but nature and animals.

And the involuntary heat pf the sun lingering around, the specks of dust glinting in the luminosity. She loved the way you could feel the heat and there was no control on the blush on her face, she adored the way her skirt rumpled underneath her as she ran through the field, the ardour flooding through her empowering her emotions. A continuous stream of sweat poised at her brow or beneath her hefty curls.

Her uncomfortable corset tickled her inside, it's restrictive frame squeezing her. She had discarded her shawl long ago for it's dead weight was nothing but a nuisance in the wind. She therefore opted to throw it into the field, it's unlikely discovery not weighing much on her consciousness, she would just have to tell Marmee that her sisters had taken it.

Lily had ditched her bike quite a few metres away from where she now stood. The bike with its paint rusting and chipping and the wheels churning and wires yelling at every sudden movement. Despite its maturity, her father had gifted it to her, so she hoped to never have to part from the metallic object.

The flowers tickled her bare arms. The dress now scratching her body and refraining her from breathing too deeply. She never understood the need for a corset, it felt as if it was trapping you. Stopping you from breathing almost completely, refraining you from escaping the world's classist system.

Footsteps rang behind her, deterring her of an incoming visitor. She presumed it to be one of her sisters, calling her back to help the eldest get ready. What shocked her however was when a tall gentleman stood above her.

"Oh." She quickly stumbled up, dress slightly swaying at her sudden moves.

"No. Please I didn't mean to startle you." The young boy held out a hand to settle the skittish girl. Her eyes trailed from his hand infront of her face to his. Hazel, sunken eyes stared back at her, captivating her gaze for a few moments. They seemed to hold every welcoming emotion you could think of, allowing her stiff figure to relax, as much as it could with her corset on. Brown curls swayed above his head in the slight wind, for a moment Lilith stared at him, thinking how it would feel to run her hands through them. A chiselled jaw relaxed under her gaze as his cheeks blushed. "I'm incredibly sorry. I didn't think anyone would be here out this late."