Chapter 1

OK, so this chapter will be the prologue containing Deku's last moments in his world and the start of his journey in Remnant. Most if not all of the things that people will say will not be the exact words that they actually say in the manga, just go with it, I don't want to have to look for each and every single manga page and type in the exact wording (even though I might do that eventually). Also, I'm gonna change some things. Raven and Summer will have more screen time then in the actual show. Raven and Yang will have a strong bond and know each other well and Summer won't be dead, she'll be alive but is going on secret missions like Qrow. SO yea, that's it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 

he can't be gone...

Location: UA Highschool, Japan 

Uraraka POV: 

Deku ended up leaving UA... without even mentioning anything to any of us. He only sent letters to us saying how grateful he was about meeting all of us. I start tearing up while reading my letter just at the thought of losing someone so close to me just because he's so worried about us getting hurt even though he should be worrying about himself. I hear some of my classmates saying something about Deku being targeted by the villains because of his quirk which left me confused. I kept reading my letter until I finally read those words. "The quirk I have I got from All Might, and now the villains are after this quirk, I can't stay at UA because I'll just put all of you in danger, and I don't want that, so I've decided to leave UA, and I don't know if I'll be able to comeback". (I know these aren't the exact words but just go with it)

Timeskip

Deku POV: