Chapter 53~ Free Porn?

Not edited- Hola whores, I'm back now...NEW CHAP OF DA COMING SOOON SO ENJOY THISSSS BABE.

PLEASE COMMENT AND CLICK THAT START TO VOTE!

If I was a real person I'd pay for someone to throw you in a place full of ducks and let you suffer in there

T-Thanks?

"Someone stole the cookies" Athena states walking into the room, what! Who?

Her eyes fall to me before narrowing and mine widen as my finger flies into the direction of Seb, "He did it"

Her glare sets on his and his eyes widen before he grabs Abby's shoulders and moves her in front of him, "The bitch is lying" he glares at me and I just look away, I wonder why he would steal the poor cookies...

Ares rolls his eyes and shoves his phone into his pocket before his hips rise letting him get comfortable on the small 1 person couch.

Daddy-IVY THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE. YOU WHORE.

I hate you. No you don't

"I think it was Mason" Seb blurts when Abby glares at him changing his answer, Mason's hands fly into the air in surrender. Where the heck do I sit? All the couches are taken and the spot next to Mason on the floor is for D.

I want more cookies

"It wasn't me, I swear" Mason defends himself as Seb smirks with a evil chuckle when Athena chucks a water bottle at Mason's head.

"I know it was her" Athena looks at me before winking and my eyes widen again, "But I wanted to hit someone" she says as Mason rubs the back of his head.

"It was me, now can we move on?" Ares asks bluntly and I think everyone in the room rolls their eyes.

I hear Seb mocking him under his breath before Abby smacks his thigh moving away from him as he grins through the pain. Where the frickady fuck ducks do I sit? My legs hurt-not cause of sex, they just hurt cause my period for some reason. I didn't have sex I swea-we know

Sit in Ares's lap

Why?

Do it or I tell facts about ducks every ten minute-FINE

Quickly my fear takes over and I walk over to AssFaceAres and move his hands before seating myself in his lap, I hate ducks.

Abby chokes on her water and her eyes look between me and Ares who currently is wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into his body. "What the fuck did I miss?" she asks as Athena smirks looking at us.

"Molly has bombs in the basement attached to Ivy's bitch brother and she threatened to make us go all 'Boom!' 'Bam!' if he didn't say mean shit to her and hurt her feelings, act like they were dating and blah blah fucking blah" Seb sums up as his fingers play with the bottoms of Abby's hair.