8 - Hospital

—Springtrap's POV—

The metal on my back slowly cooled off as the fire department put out all the flames. I was sure that I had soot on my back and burn marks, but I was lucky enough to not have any of the metal melt. My breath shook as I heard the firemen getting closer.

"This is the last room. Cawthon says he had a night guard working and he hasn't seen them." I heard a woman say. A wave of relief coursed through my body as I rolled over onto my back and held Y/n close to me. They were still passed out, but she was breathing.

"Help!" I called to the silhouettes of people in the door way as I stood up with Y/n in my arms. "Help me!" I called again as I walked as fast as I could to the firemen.

The woman screamed when she saw me, jumping back. The man getting in front of her with his arms out.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Please help me." I begged as I somewhat held my arms out to show them the person in my arms.

"Is she alive?!" The woman yelped, walking around the man and over to me. "Yes. I made sure they wouldn't get hurt. There were two people in here around 5:30. They started the fire." I explained as I brought Y/n close to me again, not wanting them to touch the person I loved.

"You'll have to tell the police this. C'mon, let's get you both outside." The woman coaxed me by waving her hand as she walked. I followed the two people, ducking under doorways and making my eyes glow brighter so we could see better.

Y/n shifted in my arms, making me hold them closer to my chest. "William?.." She whispered. "Shh, we're near other people, we're safe." I explained, making sure the firemen in front of us couldn't hear me. "Try to stay awake..."

We made it to the back exit. I stopped and looked behind me, seeing the phantoms.

Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Mangle and Ballon Boy looked mad while Marionette looked normal, but she seemed at peace.

"Go.. I'll find you both." Marionette whispered nicely. I nodded and turned around again to see the woman looking up at me confused. I just shook my head and ducked under the extremely small doorway, outside.

"Did you find them?!" I heard a male voice ask. "Is Y/n okay?! Is Springtrap okay?!" The man continued. I looked over to my left and saw a man with brown hair panicking as the cop in front of him tried to calm him down.

The cop looked up and his eyes widened when he saw me and Y/n. "If 'Springtrap' is a 7" bunny robot then yes, it's okay." The cop pointed to me. The man turned around and smiled I'm relief when he saw me. The man ran up to me and saw Y/n in my arms.

"Is that Y/n?!" He yelped. I nodded and brought her closer to me, not wanting this man I didn't know to hurt her more. "I'm her boss. Are they okay?" He asked, seemingly more calm but I could see the panic in his eyes. I nodded. "Are you okay, Springtrap?" He asked me. My eyes widened. I nodded slowly. He cares?

"Um.. Sir? Or.. Spring.. trap.. can we get Y/n into the ambulance?" A paramedic asked me. I looked down at my friend who's eyes were slightly opened looking up at mine. She nodded at me slightly. "Yes.." I mumbled. The paramedic nodded and waved over a group of other paramedics who had a gurney.

I went to put them down but I was cut off by Y/n saying, "I want you with me.." almost silently, making my ear twitch. "Can I go in wi-ith them?" I asked, my voice glitching on its own. "I'm sorry... sir.. but only one person who knows the patient is." The paramedic explained. Purple surrounded my peripheral vision as I felt my bottom eyelid twitch up for a moment. I brought Y/n close to me again, the purple becoming darker.