chapter 3:i will kill my own if it means protecting countless others

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold
(Hah you thought it was going to take a while for me to make a chapter but think again)

Ares pov:

I walked towards zeus location, the day had arrived. I knew that i was going to kill the corrupt members of our so called family as well, i passed by gods and goddesses as i slowly made it to the meeting room. I saw the bastard, i summoned the dragonslayer spear as i twirled it around and threw it at zeus as the spear hit his arm, he turned and looked for the one who did it, only to see me standing there.

"It's about time, i ended your tyranny. I will make sure to avenge those whose lives  you ruined, and mercilessly killed." I ran towards him pulling out the weapons hephaestus gave me.

3rd pov:

Ares started to dodge lighting bolts being thrown at him, he sliced at Zeus  which missed as he was punched in the stomach and sent flying into a wal, He ran towards his father as he punched the bastard in the gut which sent zeus flying threw a wall as he landed in the plaza. As many noticed some of the wounds on zeus, a shockwave would knock some of them off their feet as the bystanders looked to see Ares fighting his father. Both would start punching each other at high speeds most of the time their fists would connect causing countless shockwaves. As the two continued to fight, the others had arrived but it didn't matter as Ares would grab Zeus's arm and started to spin and throw him back towards the meeting area as zeus landed in the middle of a crater.

Ares dodged as a trident would almost skewer him, he grabbed the trident before it could fly back to Poseidon and ran forward appearing infront of the sea god as he stabbed him in the stomach and threw the trident at a random area. Ares was punched in the face as zeus reappeared more angrier than ever, Ares stabbed Zeus's arm with agni the sword that had a red hilt as he had used it's elemental enchantment to be on fire, he pulled out the blade as he blocked a strike from a random minor god with rudra (thanks kingicebear844 for the name)
He sliced the minor gods head off as many more started to appear blocking him from getting to zeus.

Ares:"fine then if you want to die so badly, I'll make sure to eradicate you all!" He ran through  the minor gods as he dodged and sliced them sometimes cutting off an appendage or their head. He used a body to block a lightning bolt strike from zeus, as he  fired a dragon slayer arrow at one as it pierced the gods throat. Ares continued his onslaught sometimes getting hurt. As the last one fell he looked up to see zeus with his master bolt along side Poseidon, and hera. Ares ran towards the three dodging lightning bolts as he reached poseidon first stabbing the sea god with agni in it's sword form, poseidon sent Ares flying as he changed agni into a chain weapon with the chain tied to his arm as it pulled Poseidon towards him, he grabbed the sea god as Ares slammed him into the ground, he stopped as he looked to see zeus preparing an attack with his master bolt as it flew at him, Ares grabbed poseidon by the neck and used him as a shield to block the  attack. Poseidon screams was deafened by the master bolts massive boom, after the lighting strike was done. Ares stabbed poseidons heart making sure he was dead as the sea gods body fell to the floor slowly turning to dust.

He turned around to be met with a magic blast, he knew that the attack had come from hera. He looked at the foul woman who noticed him staring at her, he appeared infront grabbimg her by the neck before she could power up another as he stabbed her in the heart with rudra. Her body slowly turned to dust leaving nothing behind.

The entire area had been destroyed, the only ones standing were Ares and zeus, father vs son. As ares ran towards Zeus they both went into punch each other as their fists collided as the two would continue punching each other as shockwave after shockwave appeared, one wanted to keep his throne, the other wanted to end this tyrants reign and to make sure the mortal world would be at peace. As ares was struck with a lightning bolt catching him off gaurd and sending him flying the war god tried to get up, but was picked up by zeus.

Zeus:"why? Why do you wish to destroy and kill me boy!?" He punched Ares face multiple times.

Ares:"heh, i guess you could say that i wanted to protect humanity from you." He was thrown into a pillar as zeus picked up both agni and rudra and stabbed them through each of his arms into the wall as he was trapped there golden blood slowly falling to the ground. He looked up to see zeus preparing a much more powerful strike with his master bolt as you could see lightning bolts hit random areas.

As zeus threw the master bolt at Ares a blinding explosion would occur as well as a scream that didn't sound like the war gods own, when the dust slowly cleared away. You could see the outline of a disfigured individual.

Ares was seen holding hephaestus in his arm, as the war god cried, since he had been reincarnated he never cried for anyone not even heros but now he was crying as he watched his brother slowly turn to dust leaving nothing behind except a hammer and a ring, he picked the two items up and put them away.

Ares:"i will make sure you die a painful death..." he ran towards zeus punching the thunder god into a wall as Ares grabbed zeus head before he could react as he slammed Zeus's head into the wall repeatedly. He punched Zeus's face again and again until his vision was blocked by blood and he felt something pierce his stomach as he looked down to see the master bolt piercing his stomach, he summoned Poseidon trident as he stabbed zeus in the head. He fell backwards exhaustion and pain slowly taking over him but he knew this wasn't his end as he got up and disappeared leaving a crumbling and destroyed Olympus, he appeared in a cave in an unknown area. He had made a mortal body for himself in case he were to fade as he used the last remaining energy to put his soul in the body and made sure to put it in a frozen tomb which would melt until modern time. Ares died leaving only his younger siblings behind, his swords were never found along with hephaestus sacred hammer and ring which contained his projects.

To be continued
Chapter 4:chaldea

                                                                        To be continued Chapter 4:chaldea