Password

"Class today I need you to pair up with the person next to you for your final project of your Freshman year." The teacher announces. I turn to my right to see a my partner. A blued eyed blond hair boy. Adam Banks. We are pretty good friends just sometimes awkward around each other.

"Guess we're partners." The blond boy chuckled.

"Yup I guess so." I chuckled back. We did a little bit of work in class
researching our topic which was comedy movies. The project was to do research on your favorite comedy movies then make your own short film. We had a bought a month before it was due.

"Hey if it works best for you we can meet at my house?" Adam asks taking his eyes off the screen at looking at me. I feel my cheeks burn up with the eye contact.

"Yea sure that will be just fine." We lived close to each other him living in the higher class houses and me more in the middle class. The bell rings and we head to lunch. Usually Adam and I split up heading to different lunch tables but this time he walks with me. No talking or asking questions just following me like a lost puppy. "You okay?" I turn around to face the blue eyed boy.

"Yea I'm fine." He smiles at me then looks away. I ask again and he finally caves in. "Well somebody said they wanted to fight me and I don't want to fight, because I don't even know what I did wrong. And-"

"Hold up your scared to get into a fight?" I question the boy cutting him off.

"Yea..." He trails off.

"You've been in fights in hockey what's the difference?"

"Well I've gotten hurt each time and that's different we were playing a game this is real life Y/n!"

"Jeez okay calm down" I giggle at him. I tell him to follow me over to where I sit. He followed close behind keeping an eye out for someone. We sit down and eat our lunch peacefully.

"Hey River!" I speak up waving him over.

"That's him." Adam whispers in my ears.

"Huh?"

"That's the guy."

"That wanted to fight you?" I question

"Mhm." Adam says as River heads over towards us.

"Hey Y/n, Banks." He said vaguely

"Um so watcha doin over here?" I ask breaking the awkward silence.

"Just came over to see my favorite girl." He smiles. I smile back at him.

"Awww cute."

"What's wrong Banks, did I steal your girl?"

"No no, everythings okay." River smiles at Adams statement and sits next to me.

"Y/n have any plans tonight?" River asks

"Actually yes I do." I glance over at Adam whose in front of me.

"Like a date?"

"You could say that." I giggle. We finish lunch and start heading off to the next class.

Soon the day finishes and the all the work was done. The bell rung and the students ran out of site. I walked out the front door to find a a tall blond blue eyed boy standing at the bottom of the stairs. I walk over to him and ask what he's doing their.

"I thought I'd drive you to my house now instead of later." He rubs the back of his neck nervous to what I'd say next.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." He looks up and starts walking to his car. We drive off to his house listening to music and staying quiet. We arrive, I get out of through car in aw of the huge house. Adam takes my back and walks uo to the front door. "You have a very nice house."

"Thank you." The boy smiles. "So watcha wanna do?"

"How about our homework." I giggle.

"Oh yeah." He chuckles. Adam shows me his room and sets my bag and his on the table. I take out my laptop and open it up typing in my password and getting started.

"How about we do something fun before we do homework. I'm bored." Adam whines

"Like what?" I question

"How about we watch an episode of something or a hockey game or something." He moans

"You can pick whatever" I giggle. He decides on watching the end of a Duck game. The game ends and we get back to work.

"Y/n what's the password for your laptop?"

"Oh its rick riley is a dick all in caps except the 'd'."

"You are one of a kind" Adam giggles

------
Sooooo yea. Its alright. Sorry I havent posted in forever. And this one on my drafts for awhile. I have another that I'll write soooon. And do y'all want a Halloween one tomorrow??