i like men 2.0

A/n: no author note im just continuing this bitch since fall break is next week and I have 3 days off of school this week♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Start —
M/n hid his face on Jun-ho's bare chest, being too embarrassed to look at him.

I mean he literally just kissed his crush (oh?), but out of all places, it had to be a murder warehouse full of child-ish games.

"Are you gonna face me or what? Hm?" Jun-ho asked, noticing the boy in front of him was resting on his (Jun's) chest for a bit too long.

M/n looked up at him, still being a bit flustered but not as flustered as before. (we get it he's flustered damn💀) He slowly looked at his ankle, cringing from the many bruises surrounding it.

Jun-ho noticed what M/n was looking at. He grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped it around his ankle, making sure it was secured. M/n smiled at him as he watched Jun wrap the so-called 'bandages'.

M/n thought that Jun-ho be a good caretaker someday. (oh.)

Jun-ho looked up to see M/n staring down at him. He lifted M/n's chin up and slowly closed the space between them.

M/n's stomach keeping turning (same) as he enjoyed the feeling of being in his "friend"'s arms. They both shared this intimate (oh?) moment before someone knocked on the bathroom stall. 

M/n was placed on Jun-ho's lap so his legs wouldn't reveal to the person. "Who's in here?" A person's voice came from the door. "Uh.. I'm just using the bathroom.." - Jun-ho "Well, you better hurry up. Our next orders will be starting soon." - Soldier

M/n was leaning in Jun-ho's neck to prevent his heavy breaths to be heard. ".. Alright, I'll be on my way." - Jun-ho assured the soldier outside the bathroom door.

Jun moved M/n's head to face him and gave M/n a small peck on the lips. "I'm sorry this moment couldn't have lasted anymore longer." - Jun-ho apologized to M/n while rubbing his thumb across his (m/n's) cheek.

M/n smiled, "It's fine, I expected this to happen anyways." He forgave Jun politely before getting off his lap.

Jun-ho changed back back in his jumpsuit but just as he was about to put his mask back on, M/n sneaked a kiss from him.

They both smiled at each other before Jun-ho put his masks back on. Though M/n had a slight limp, he felt a lot better, especially when he was tended by his closest 'friend'. (stfu w the friend shit, me.)

M/n limped through the halls, quickly being back in the hallways of player's bathroom. He exited the door to see most of the players lined up to leave to the next game. 'Shit.' M/n quickly walked over to a line.

(when it says "walked" or "walks" as a action for M/n, imagine him having a slight limp.)

He was able to sneak in but was stopped by a soldier. "Where were you? All players were called a few minutes ago." The soldier asked, growing suspicious of the boy in front of him. "I was.. in the bathroom! I wasn't feeling well."

The masked soldier stared at M/n for a sec, before heading away. M/n let out of a heavy breath that he didn't know he was holding in. 'Jeez, that was close.'

— Timeskip —

M/n observed the room every player walked into.