6

——

——

"ON YOUR MARK...GET SET....

GO!!!"

Jungwon,Yeeun and the others sped off from the track line. And guess who was chosen to be the referee? ME.

I mean there were so many people but for some reason they chose the women in a high ponytail and a leather jacket.

"We see Jungwon on the lead, Sunghoon is running up to him...Yeeun is in third place as Sunghoon JUST GOT AHEAD OF HER!! WE HAVE JAY FALLING BACK BUT FASTENING HIS SPEED TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP!" Jake snatched my microphone from my hand and started to yell since this was my first time.

Only racers could hear the line up from their car speakers, though jake was shouting. It wasn't from a speaker that was audible to everyone, so that we wouldn't get caught by the cops.

"OH AND NOW YEEUN TAKES IN SECOND PLACE BEATING SUNGHOON!!!"

"WE HAVE THE LEADER OF BLOOD MOON CATCHING UP. HE'S GOING IN FULL SPEED!!! WILL HE MAKE IT?!?!?!"

"JUNGWON IS MAKING IT TO THE FINISH LINE. YEEUN IS IN SECOND, SUNGHOON IS THIRD AND WE HAVE JAY AS FOURTH, LEADER OF BLOOD MOON IS 5TH!!"

"AND JUNGWON MAKES IT TO THE FINISH LINE!!!!" Jake hollered.

"YEEUN MADE IT TO SECOND PLACE!!! BEATING SUNGHOON AFTER A VERY LONG TIME BUT SHE DID IT!" Jake seconds, cheering for the racers making it to the end.

Jungwon rolled up his car window and grinned, "where's the actual referee?"

"I am the actual referee for today??..." I raised a brow.

"You've got to be kidding me. Then who's the prize giver?" He scoffed, shaking his head while his eyes shifted towards the concrete ground.

"Me!!! The referee quit actually...so now we don't know who can do it for us..." sunoo whined.

The rest darted their eyes towards me, Jungwon scoffed and my eyes widened. "No way...I couldn't possibly!"

"Please!!! You don't need the studying anymore because you're already in and it's only for night what could you possibly need to do at 12 am??"

"Sl-"

"UH- don't even I've known you since you were in diapers and there's not a day you will sleep early so...please?"

"...fine."

Everyone cheered, well...Yeeun had a point I guess I could help out...I grabbed my clothes from the side and sharply stared at Jungwon for the effect of his doings.

"Please don't speed Yeeun please just drive normally." I begged.

"Alright fine, hop in." She snickered, opening the door for me so get inside.

"Yang Jungwon, prize is $5000" Sunoo handed him the stack of cash, Jungwon bowed. Everyone cheered as they saw Jungwon getting his 200th medal.

Jungwon bowed several times more towards the other racers. "Thank you."

Now the race was over and the other racers were speeding home. "Hey park, I beat you this time." Yeeun waved the cash in his face.

Yeeun won $3000 and Sunghoon won $1000

Sunghoon grabbed her arm and pulled her in close to him, "That's because I let myself easy on you baby, next time it won't be so pleasant." A smirk plastered upon his face.

Yeeun laughed hysterically, "we'll see about that handsome. Next race we'll see about it, and make a bet !"

"Deal." He shook hands with her before getting into his car. Yeeun had a ball formed on the side of her cheeks, she looked down and smiled. "That fucker park."

"Looks like someone has a crush." I teased.

"No I do not like park, anyone but him!!" She denied but I know her too well, she likes park. She always chooses the bad boys.

His heart is good his style and personality is what makes him the way he is, the thing that gives him his intimidating reputation. He's got Yeeun grappled around his finger.

But I'll admit, they suit each other.

I guess it will be fun being a referee, new ship for me to sail !!

——